Music stops when using the camera.

mesocyclone30

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
My GS7 camera didn't cause the music to stop when taking pictures but my GS9+ does. My LG6 did that too. It's annoying big time. To be so into a song then have it shut off to snap a picture. Wtf? Is there a solution or why does it do it? I'm using a bluetooth speaker when i notice it.

Last edited:

mesocyclone30

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
I took a pic with power amp on ,no problem music was playing.
Might need to reinstall PA!

Does bluetooth have anything to do with it? I cleared data for the camera last night for something else. Have to check it that made a difference for this. Maybe it's a new beta version of Poweramp that's a problem. Have to check their forums about this. I haven't heard any reports yet in the forum.

krisqz

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Do you have 'moving picture' enabled in Camera settings? Does it record short video before the picture? Didn't test it.

mesocyclone30

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
I fixed it!!! I was reading about voice commands on the camera can't be on if you want voice commands for bixby while falling asleep and it hit me!!! Maybe the music can't play if the voice commands are on!!! I turned them off and walla music can now play during taking pictures. Funny thing though is Google assistant will still work with the music on so why not the voice commands on the camera?