LED not working

cafoss

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
After the latest update(10) on my S9+,my led notifications have stopped working for both miss calls and text.Tried a settings reset and factory reset,still not working.Must be a glitch in software.I hope samsung will expedite a solution for this problem.

methodman89

Feb 5, 2018
Visit site
After the latest update(10) on my S9+,my led notifications have stopped working for both miss calls and text.Tried a settings reset and factory reset,still not working.Must be a glitch in software.I hope samsung will expedite a solution for this problem.
Have you checked Settings, Notifications, LED Indicator?

joeldf

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
I've seen several complaints of this on the Samsung forums.

The LED is still working fine on my S9, even after the Android 10 update, so I don't know what the connection is. Most of the initial complaints were unlocked S9+ phones. But then others chimed in with the regular S9 being affected. I can't tell if being unlocked makes a difference. Seems they were mostly unlocked models.

Mine is locked to AT&T.

cafoss

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
update 10

I posted a thread a while back about the led notificaton for missed calls not working after update.I have found out since my post that it is a problem for many of s9.I have contacted Samsung about this and they say that it is a software issue that has to come form Android.At this point I'm not sure who puts out the updates,but if it is Android does anyone know if or when this might happen.Like I said in an earlier post I have tried all steps that Samsung and Verizon (my carrier) have suggested and still no go.