I've got the Samsung Galaxy S III, ASK ME QUESTIONS!

jeff1penny

Jun 26, 2012
Visit site
This question may have been asked already, but is there a lot of light bleeding on the capacitive lights & notification light in dark settings on your marble white GSIII?

Could you take a picture and post it?

galatians3v6

Jun 26, 2012
Visit site
My US AT&T Galaxy S3 has an annoying buzzing noise when playing any audio either through the rear speaker or headphones at a lowish volume level.

If you play an audio book (go to Grooveshark Mobile and search for "Tom Clancy") and turn the volume low and hold the rear speaker up to your ear is the audio perfectly crisp or is it fuzzy with a buzzing noise?

BEARD GANG

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
My US AT&T Galaxy S3 has an annoying buzzing noise when playing any audio either through the rear speaker or headphones at a lowish volume level.

If you play an audio book (go to Grooveshark Mobile and search for "Tom Clancy") and turn the volume low and hold the rear speaker up to your ear is the audio perfectly crisp or is it fuzzy with a buzzing noise?

You probably hav a dodgy handset

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

Nazty111

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
I'm having rendering issues on my new s3. I'm new to android and not used to this happening coming from symbian. it echoes what people were reporting on the HTC one x. is this a problem for everyone or am I doing something wrong and the one x issue is worse than this?

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: I've got the Samsung Galaxy S3, ASK ME QUESTIONS!

Also, while driving, if I had the GS2 plugged into the auxiliary port (listening to music) and a call came in through the car's bluetooth system, while I would be able to hear the caller, the caller could not hear me, unless I unplugged the phone from the auxiliary port. Once I finished the call, I'd have to replug the auxiliary cable into the phone. Major inconvenience while driving. Can anyone respond as to whether the GS3 has this same "dysfunction?"

It's worse:
-The caller now hears themselves, delayed by about 1 second.
- Anything playing prior to the call resumes, but without sound. You must remove auxiliary cable from phone and reattach before audio resumes

tdizzle05

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
how do you get the samsung galaxy s3 to connect to foxfi? Downloaded the app, all devices can see the app, but none will connect. What do I do to correct this problem?

gordonzhao

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
How can I change the default dialer to TouchPal? I'm able to change the contacts button to TouchPal contacts but it's an extra step to go to the dialer.

Ignore my post, I found the dialer button from TouchPal. -.-

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
You've got questions about the S III. I've got the phone. Shoot!

alex are you the english dude in the podcasts m8? u know when u read a book and then a film is made of it and the characters look completely different from how they looked in your mind? well thats how i felt when i realised there were youtube vids of the podcast lol.... ur the youngest and best lookin lol (im straight) i always imagined phil bein the good lookin one... JERRY was the closest to how i imagined lol :)

MLB1949

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
Copy your selected music files to the "Ringtones" folder on your Internal SD card. They will then appear in the index when you go to: Settings - Sound - Device Ringtone

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Copy your selected music files to the "Ringtones" folder on your Internal SD card. They will then appear in the index when you go to: Settings - Sound - Device Ringtone

yeah u can do that but if u select a tone from ur music player, it automaticly gets copied to the ringtone folder anyway man ;)

Craig D

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
They said at the store if I lost my phone in the house I could find it. Don't see in the online manual how to do that.
And, can I speak to do email? Thanks so much.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
theres a samsung site that can cantrol ur phone but i cant remember the name soz. if u install Android Lost app u can control it from their site. make it make a noise if u lose it etc. i dont know about speaking to the phone, it doesnt understand me :)

pnale5

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
I don't know if you already hit on this question yet, I haven't read through all the q and a's. How do I capture a still picture from video?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

naldonnis

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I would like to know if I were to root tthe phone, install the six axis app to connect a ps3 controller via Bluetooth, use the mhl adapter to push ff3 to my big TV while its charging (because the mhl requires power to be hooked up), would the phone get hot enough to damage the internals. I know it gets really hot from standard use while charging, scared it will get hot and hurt the phone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

mandajayinc

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
Re: I've got the Samsung Galaxy S3, ASK ME QUESTIONS!

Why does my S3 randomly answer calls seemingly on its own? I don't know what setting I have clicked but I have checked and googled and can't seem to find what it is. Please help? It seems like when I'm trying to ignore someone and I am talking to someone in the room like it hears me talking and answers by voice? I have no clue but any help would be greatly appreciated because there has been so many times when I look over and it shows a call connected and a friend just sitting there listening to me for a minute or two. Any ideas on how to stop this? :eek:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Why does my S3 randomly answer calls seemingly on its own? I don't know what setting I have clicked but I have checked and googled and can't seem to find what it is. Please help? It seems like when I'm trying to ignore someone and I am talking to someone in the room like it hears me talking and answers by voice? I have no clue but any help would be greatly appreciated because there has been so many times when I look over and it shows a call connected and a friend just sitting there listening to me for a minute or two. Any ideas on how to stop this? :eek:

oh man that could be so awkward lol. your s3 is trying to destroy youre social life so you spend more time touching it :)
sorry i duno the answer mate but had to comment.. that could get me in SO much trouble ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa