Former Blackberry User now with an S3................COMPLETELY LOST!

Bahamaboy99

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
Hello to all I have been a blackberry user for about 6-7years,and I just switched to the S3.As you might imagine, I am completely lost on what to do,any pointers,directives or tips?

Phantomlynx

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
S3 is a very different approach to BB. I loved my Berry and swore by it but it had fallen way behind and swapped some 3-4 months ago. I guess it took me a week to get it doing what I wanted. I googled S3 reviews and hints and tips as a good pace to start. The next step was realising there are multiple choices in most areas and trialling them. For example I tried 3-4 diary apps before finding the right one. I had to recognise that backing up to my Google account was the key to it, and I switched from Outlook as my core app to my Google calendar and contacts. This now replicates through all my devices. One of the toughest replacement was the To Do list, again I tried a number and ended up using two for slightly different purposes.

In the same way BB had multiple levels of menu, Android needs exploring too, check options... They are usually there including such things as tuning your ear piece to the frequency your ear can best hear... No really!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
devboilol