Browser issue

clavodulce16

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Coming from the motorola xoom I see the browser is very buggy. When I tried to visit a site the page seen like it loads but it stays at the current Page until I do it again. Also when within the face book page the page flashes on and off the screen.

ANY FiX FOR THIS?

Pokewithstick

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
I posted something similar

I have used two different 10.1 tabs and have experienced the same browser issue. I really notice problems when I use the browser to log into gmail. Trying to expand my folder list will open a folder that my finger isn't even near touching. Composing an email using copy and paste won't work, when i try and paste it treats the text box as a embedded picture and just highlights the whole area.

woodsb123

Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
You might want to try a third party browser such as the "Dolphin Browser". Most people, including me, who have android devices, are probably using the Dolphin Browser. It works much better than the stock browser and has many more, handy features that will make your browsing experience much better. Give it a shot, it's free!!!!!! By the way, not sure why you are also using the browser to access Gmail & Facebook. There are great apps in the android market which will allow you to access both of these and they work great. Gmail has it's own native app also. One good Facebook app that I've been using is called "Friend Me".

shingi_70

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Im confused as to why use the web versions of Maps and Gmail when you have capable and better optimized native apps on the tablet.

clavodulce16

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
You might want to try a third party browser such as the "Dolphin Browser". Most people, including me, who have android devices, are probably using the Dolphin Browser. It works much better than the stock browser and has many more, handy features that will make your browsing experience much better. Give it a shot, it's free!!!!!! By the way, not sure why you are also using the browser to access Gmail & Facebook. There are great apps in the android market which will allow you to access both of these and they work great. Gmail has it's own native app also. One good Facebook app that I've been using is called "Friend Me".

I prefer to browse facebook with the browser, these apps are not fully capable of all the features the website has to offer.
Gmail i dont use over the browser, the native app is great!

Pokewithstick

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
Everyone has preferences, I for one have a gmail account I don't need or want synced with my tablet. It isn't about finding alternatives but instead to hear from others with browser issues so we can mount a valid trouble case for future patches. I have experienced the same browser issue when on Amazon and other web pages.

Reactions: clavodulce16

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress