How do I get rid of pre installed app on Tab 2?

gameson

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I do not subscribe Netflix, but I want to uninstall it. I went to manage application, there is no app there. Try to drag the app to bin, it's still there...

anyway to remove it?

Thanks.

gameson

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
yes, 'disable' is the only option, no uninstall. I go to google play and when select Netflix, it says 'update', no uninstall option. I just updated to the latest android 4.1.1 (stock OS).

I want to get rid of the bloatware such as Next Issue, Netflix, ChatOn, etc. I just bought Tab 2 :D

Johan E Bengtsson

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
This is absolute CRAP from Samsung! Disabling their ****ty "default apps", STILL keeps them in the update loop, so I get frequent notifications that this or that app has been updated. The NY Times service keeps coming back,no matter what I do.

Next time I will not buy annoying Samsung.

creekperson

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
You can't easily that I know of but you can uninstall all the up dates that put the app back to factory condition and then make it so it won't update automatically .

Scott Hodson1

Jun 3, 2016
Visit site
This is absolute CRAP from Samsung! Disabling their ****ty "default apps", STILL keeps them in the update loop, so I get frequent notifications that this or that app has been updated. The NY Times service keeps coming back,no matter what I do.

Next time I will not buy annoying Samsung.

Last edited:

Scott Hodson1

Jun 3, 2016
Visit site
I have one too. The only way is to root your tablet. I did in and it's better then a new one. You can get rid of all the crap and it will run great. Just be careful after you root on what you get rid of. Their are special apps you can load to assure you don't delete the wrong ones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez