Please Help If Possible. I seriously bricked my new Galaxy Tab 2 7 trying to go jellybean

growthweb

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Hello, I so hope someone can help. I just updated my galaxy tab 2 7 p113 to Android 4.0.4 UEBLH2. That was done automatically from samsung updates. I wanted to then install the newest update to 4.1.1 jellybean. So I download it from this link. Update Galaxy TAB 2 GT-P3113 UECLI4 4.1.1 Jelly Bean OTA Test Firmware | TrickyTweaks. I put the official Android 4.1.1 UEBLH2 Firmware on my sdcard then held down my power and up volume and installed it. HOWEVER, it never finished. Now I HAVE NO USB CONNECTION and NO BOOT UP. Just black Since I dont have usb connection I cant us oden. CAN ANYBODY PLEASE HELP? I still can put files on my micro disk card and then put sd disk in my tab and use the power button up arrow to install something but I tried installed clockwork mod but that did not work. Iam out of ideas. P.S. My tab IS NOT ROOTED so its blank screen and no usb. I tried updating back to original rom but that did work. Thank you. :(

SonicJoe

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Its sounds like you got a bad download. I'd try downloading the jb update again (preferably from a different source) and attempting to run that update again.

erniel

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
You have two choice: go back to 4.04 ICS or 4.1 JB

how to go back to 4.04 ICS
using your PC download ODIN https://rapidshare.com/files/2195283307/Odin3_v1.85.zip then download 4.04 build Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: P3113UEBLH2_P3113XARBLH2_XAR.zip

use ODIN (search google how to... click PDA and insert xxxxHOMExxxx.md5)
Turn on tab2 buy pressing down volume and power botton... then confirm by pressing volume up botton. connect to laptop via USB. ODIN program should see it by turning yellow (small bar on upper left) press START

It should take a few minutes then you will see PASS (in green). I don't remember if it will reboot automatically or initiat reboot but after this you should have stock 4.04 firmware and a working tablet

Do you still want to continue to JB?

---------- Post Merged on 09-21-2012 at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 09-20-2012 at 11:58 PM ----------

If you want to continue to JB then use this file from andriodauthority
http://www.hotfile.com/dl/171873459...XARCLI-OTA-P3113UEBLH2_XAR_343830130.zip.html
instead of the JB file from tricky tweaks

Just copy the zip file to the root of the SD card. then insert back the sd card to the tablet and do update from sd card (while tab is off hold down volume up and power key of about 10 seconds)

It works for me BUT BUT BUT JB has a bug that I found

NO MORE MIC.... still searching how to cure this

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty