Youtube, whatsapp, gtalk application not working on samsung tab 2

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Hi
I have purchased a samsung tab 2 .I have been trying to access applications such as youtube,whatsapp,gtalk through my college wifi and none of apps are working. Our network needs a proxy to access and these apps doesn't have an option to enable proxy . These has been the same with all other andriod devices at my college. :'( Youtube doesn't even work with browser. I usually get the error as "Connection to server lost touch to retry" and video doesn't play.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi
I have purchased a samsung tab 2 .I have been trying to access applications such as youtube,whatsapp,gtalk through my college wifi and none of apps are working. Our network needs a proxy to access and these apps doesn't have an option to enable proxy . These has been the same with all other andriod devices at my college. :'( Youtube doesn't even work with browser. I usually get the error as "Connection to server lost touch to retry" and video doesn't play.

Welcome to the forums.
When you open the browser are you routed to a sign in screen? If yes, have you entered the information needed?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez