Hi
    I have purchased a samsung tab 2 .I have been trying to access applications such as youtube,whatsapp,gtalk through my college wifi and none of apps are working. Our network needs a proxy to access and these apps doesn't have an option to enable proxy . These has been the same with all other andriod devices at my college. Youtube doesn't even work with browser. I usually get the error as "Connection to server lost touch to retry" and video doesn't play.
    07-29-2013 04:25 AM
    Hi
    I have purchased a samsung tab 2 .I have been trying to access applications such as youtube,whatsapp,gtalk through my college wifi and none of apps are working. Our network needs a proxy to access and these apps doesn't have an option to enable proxy . These has been the same with all other andriod devices at my college. Youtube doesn't even work with browser. I usually get the error as "Connection to server lost touch to retry" and video doesn't play.
    Welcome to the forums.
    When you open the browser are you routed to a sign in screen? If yes, have you entered the information needed?
    07-30-2013 12:53 AM