samsung galaxy tab 2 7.0 in wont charge

BobtheBlob13

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
When i plug my tablet in it pops the battery symbol up and it starts filling up then turns off repeatedly does any one know how to fix this?

cindylike24

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
When i plug my tablet in it pops the battery symbol up and it starts filling up then turns off repeatedly does any one know how to fix this?

Does it ever boot up after it's charged up after a period of time? Need more details to better help you out. What you think is the tablet turning off may just be the screen shutting off to help it save screen and battery life. Just a thought.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using the Tapatalk app.

BobtheBlob13

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
Cindy thanks for reply to my post no it does not ever boot up after a charge i even charge it over night and wont boot up and no it is not saving battery because it will pop the battery symbol up start to charge then stop and keep doing that.

cindylike24

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Ok. I don't have a clue as to why your tablet is acting like that. Mine never did that. I hate to tell you this but it may be time for a new tablet.

cindylike24

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
You're very welcome. Anybody else have any ideas on how or if this can be fixed on his tablet? I'm just giving my opinion of what may be wrong with his tablet. I would like to hear from other people on this and I think Bob would appreciate the input too.

Dustin Payton

Jul 19, 2016
Visit site
This is going to sounds silly. But my tablet was doing this exact same thing. All i did to fix it was blow into thr charging port and also blow into the charging head. Booted right up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuzuboiii