Password app auto fill websites

Mojave

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
Hello,
I have the Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 tablet. I have seen many password apps that can secure your passwords and banking information....etc. I am looking for one that will auto fill your passwords (log in information) into your Android browser. Right now I am using Chrome and Firefox on my tablet. Any suggestions? Thank you!

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
If it was me, for piece of mind and security I would stay away from Password management apps. Nobody can dig into your head for your password, but there is always that chance of someone getting your device and having access.

Just my thoughts..

brosko

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
I thought that the reason the browser does not auto insert passwords is due to the security risk. I wouldn't even think that an app exists for that, as it is not advised to auto fill passwords as previous poster hinted at.

Relgoshan

May 16, 2011
Visit site
I think Firefox and Opera can remember complete login info, including answer to secret question on some sites. That being said I only use it for unimportant logins as a convenience.

techitrucker

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
You can use LastPass if you don't mind switching to Dolphin browser. They have a plug-in for it. I think LastPass charges a fee though.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo