Calendar Backup- HOW

kelleygirlmma

Feb 2, 2014
Visit site
So I'm having to return my device and I've got everything done except my Calender. I sync it but that doesn't seem to do the trick. Question is how do I backup and or export etc my Calendar to the Google Cloud? OR in general?

techitrucker

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
You could try G Cloud Backup or something similar. It works well. I'm surprised your calendar ain't backing up to Google though?

Posted via Android Central App

Hurrycanejohn

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Go to your gmail accont on your PC or laptop and check the calendar. If your events are there then they are already backed up. If not, then sync your tablet calendar to your Gmail account calendar.

Michael Vieux

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
If you are using the default Samsung calendar app, make sure you have the calendar name you use is set to sync.
Also on Google Calendar online, make sure that calendar is set to display.
It can sync but not display on the online calendar.

kelleygirlmma

Feb 2, 2014
Visit site
I thought I had them syncd with my google account but they where not. I tried to sync with google for a hour and had to give up. My documents did sync with google and all my apps just not my calendar. G Cloud said it backed it up but it did not. I FDR'd it thinking g cloud had it as it showed 792k for calendar but nothing when I ran g cloud today after the fdr.

Hurrycanejohn

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
I thought I had them syncd with my google account but they where not. I tried to sync with google for a hour and had to give up. .

Did you go to Settings>Accounts>Google .. you should now see your gmail account and when it was last sync'd.

Tap on the gmail acct and look to see if the box next to calendar sync is checked.

If you already did this, plesae disregard

Michael Vieux

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
So I'm having to return my device and I've got everything done except my Calender. I sync it but that doesn't seem to do the trick. Question is how do I backup and or export etc my Calendar to the Google Cloud? OR in general?

Did you ever get this resolved?
One thing I've found works when the calendar stops Syncing with Google online calendar
Go to Settings>Application Manager> Scroll left to the All tab>Calendar Storage>Clear Cache
DO NOT CLEAR DATA, This will delete your on device calendar data
Then sync again. When I used the default Samsung calendar I had to do this once or twice a month.
I use ACalendar now.
Also use third party Notes apps that have a Backup option.

kelleygirlmma

Feb 2, 2014
Visit site
Well I got to contact GCloud but, I think I lost everything had to return it yesterday. Now the new device has issues with the screen.... I'm getting over this. Should just go with the 8.4 Note

kelleygirlmma

Feb 2, 2014
Visit site
My screen issues are the touch sensitivy is horrible. I have to press super hard to get keys or response. I've change the long, medium short with no change in the touch sensitivity still bad. Clearing cache and memory closing programs makes it better but it doesn't stay but for like 30 sec.

I email G Cloud Support 4 days ago with no answer too. HORRIBLE

kelleygirlmma

Feb 2, 2014
Visit site
This is a screen sensitivity problem. I have to literally punch the buttons. Where clearing cache seems to work it really doesn't closing out everything still doesn't help. I think I'm going to give one more a try I have the Sam Gal 3 Tab 8. to switft across for unlock it accepts sometimes others it just acts as though it does. IDK and I am not picky about my device at all but this one is driving me mad. Very tempted to go to a windows based at this point.

brosko

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
This is a screen sensitivity problem. I have to literally punch the buttons. Where clearing cache seems to work it really doesn't closing out everything still doesn't help. I think I'm going to give one more a try I have the Sam Gal 3 Tab 8. to switft across for unlock it accepts sometimes others it just acts as though it does. IDK and I am not picky about my device at all but this one is driving me mad. Very tempted to go to a windows based at this point.

OS has nothing to do with it! You got a bad tablet. Sometimes it happens. Exchange it and you should be fine. I love my sgt 3 8.0 and have not had any problems.

Relgoshan

May 16, 2011
Visit site
Okay. So either the hypercrate of Tab 3s shipped to your local store weathered a supernova on the way out to the galactic rim.... Or your domicile is built on an ancient indian burial ground... Or you are a humanoid robot trying to use a tablet the way humans do.... I could go on.

I 100% endorse giving it one more shot, after which all of the problems would definitely be your fault...three in a row is absurd when most of us are still using their first tablet successfully. With this run of luck you could buy an RT tablet and have it perma bricked by a virus before even leaving the store...

Truly there is something very wrong happening here.

kelleygirlmma

Feb 2, 2014
Visit site
I am normally that person. As I have had my cell phone for 5 years and is the original device. But it is possible to get 2 bad devices can't say that it never happens. I am 40 weeks pregnant so we can always just blame it on that.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89