Galaxy Tab 3: KitKat update?

DBlackb99

Aug 31, 2014
Visit site
Just upgraded my Tab 3 10.1" to KK 4.4.2. I was hoping it would fix a browsing issue in the older version. Don't know if it has yet or not (problem was intermittent) but what it has done is cause my Tab to freeze on the home page (where you swipe to unlock) necessitating a complete shutdown and reboot to fix. Happening at least daily - a real PITA.

LockOnTech

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Just upgraded my Tab 3 10.1" to KK 4.4.2. I was hoping it would fix a browsing issue in the older version. Don't know if it has yet or not (problem was intermittent) but what it has done is cause my Tab to freeze on the home page (where you swipe to unlock) necessitating a complete shutdown and reboot to fix. Happening at least daily - a real PITA.

If it is still doing that, perhaps you may need to do a clean wipe and clean install.

bbmore2

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Upgrading my tab 3 10.1 to 4.4.2 now. Finally!

Hopefully, I don't run into any major issues.

Posted via Android Central App

heeemz

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
Finally got kitkat 4.4.2 update yesterday for tab 3 10.1, still figuring out changes /improvements besides few minor look and feel changes

ShaunDan

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site
I received the kitkat update over the weekend on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1. Everything seems to be running decent but one thing that I have noticed, several video games that there are some pixelation of black on certain parts in the game. For instance, in Madden 12, Need For Speed Most Wanted and Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 the shadows or light colored sections of each game I am getting black boxed pixelations. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions on this matter.

Lorrd Vanski

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone know why I can't update my current 4.1.2 > 4.4.2 on my Galaxy Tab 3? It keeps telling me I have the latest software which is not true....Can anyone help me or what I am doing wrong? Thanx

bluzman

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know why I can't update my current 4.1.2 > 4.4.2 on my Galaxy Tab 3? It keeps telling me I have the latest software which is not true....Can anyone help me or what I am doing wrong? Thanx
Depends where you're located and what model (10.1, 8.0, 7.0??)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non