My Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 turns itself off during the night

PhilWright41

May 7, 2014
Visit site
Hi all,

I've owned my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 for around 4 months now, and pretty much every night I leave it on charge ready for the next day, but recently an issue has started to occur.

I normally put it on charge at around 30%, and used to have it ready at 100% when I woke up in the morning.

Recently, when I have gone to use it first thing in the morning it has switched itself off. It then requires me to hold the power button for around 8 seconds before coming back on. When it is switched on, it's at around 93% or 94% charged, suggesting this is the point at which is may have turned off.

I'm thinking about backing up my stuff and doing a factory reset to see if that solves the problem, but first wanted to see if anyone has experienced or heard of this problem.

Thank you very much in advance for any help or ideas you may have!

Phil

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

I've owned my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 for around 4 months now, and pretty much every night I leave it on charge ready for the next day, but recently an issue has started to occur.

I normally put it on charge at around 30%, and used to have it ready at 100% when I woke up in the morning.

Recently, when I have gone to use it first thing in the morning it has switched itself off. It then requires me to hold the power button for around 8 seconds before coming back on. When it is switched on, it's at around 93% or 94% charged, suggesting this is the point at which is may have turned off.

I'm thinking about backing up my stuff and doing a factory reset to see if that solves the problem, but first wanted to see if anyone has experienced or heard of this problem.

Thank you very much in advance for any help or ideas you may have!

Phil

Well, I haven't experience this weirdness I would say backing up your data and moving forward with the factory reset is the thing that I am also going to prefer for you. But yes I would also say before moving forward with the factory reset do have a look at the application I think this might be happening because of some buggy application and if you spot the application out then its better to flush down the application rather than the factory resetting your device in order to get things working back to normal.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs