Galaxy Tab 7 inch - Unable to connect to server message although wif-fi working prefectly well

LWB67

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Morning all. I am getting the message 'unable to connect to server; please check your network connection' with the accuweather app while the wif-fi is working prefectly well. Last time this happened - 2 days ago - I had to restore factory settings. Any suggestions please? There was a thread (which I can't find now) that suggested checking that the clock had not reset, but I checked and it is showing the correct time, so that probably isn't the problem! Many thanks for any suggestions - my current feeling is to return it and get a different tablet, but I have bought a 32gb micro-card for it and it cost ?30 so I am reluctant to go that route unless I really have to!

xrawritzjess

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
Have you tried disconnecting the wifi from your tablet and reconnecting? And if that doesn't work maybe try (while the tablet wifi is disconnected) unplugging all the cables and turning the router off for a minute or two and plug everything back in and turn it on again and connect the wifi from your tablet again and see if it works? Maybe its the router and not the device :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress