Recent apps button & back button flashing

ekendraed

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
I have observed that the RECENT APPS BUTTON & BACKFLIP BUTTON light up momentarily - not all the time. Do these buttons get activated by hand movements?

FF22

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I have observed that the RECENT APPS BUTTON & BACKFLIP BUTTON light up momentarily - not all the time. Do these buttons get activated by hand movements?

You can change settings for how they work, I believe. Settings, Device, Touch Key light duration.

ekendraed

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
You can change settings for how they work, I believe. Settings, Device, Touch Key light duration.

It is not the duration of the light up that is in question here, it is the flashing of these buttons ON THEIR OWN. I am trying to figure out why that happens. :)

ekendraed

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
I had set TOUCH KEY LIGHT UP duration to 1.5 seconds. Factory setting. Now they don't light up at all even when I have set it to ALWAYS ON!!!!!

ekendraed

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Problem solved, thanks to a post in Tab 8.4......I had turned on the power saving mode. With power saving in the off position the touch keys light up. :)

Pappee

May 16, 2015
Visit site
It is not the duration of the light up that is in question here, it is the flashing of these buttons ON THEIR OWN. I am trying to figure out why that happens. :)

I have the same issue with my S6 edge.. this is going to be tge 2nd time when I'm sending this phone to repair in 1 month.. getting quite pissed with Samsung especially after paying more than 1 grand for the phone.. (my buttons flashes every 60 second on their own - is it the same with yours?)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez