Rooted, now stuck at Samsung logo

roger25118

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site
SOLVEDI rooted my tab s 10.5 & added TWRP, it worked fine for a while except for the battery always showing 100%. I don't know what changed but now it is stuck at the logo. I can get into Odin mode but that's it :'( Any ideas?

Last edited:

roger25118

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site
No I am not smart enough, I went to too many sites that they all run together. I had help from another site, which I don't remember, sorry. I had to get into download/Odin mode, then flashed the firmware that some body found for me. Which got me running again. I then re-rooted which I used several sites, the one I liked most is How To Root Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 T800, T805 And Install TWRP Recovery | Techbeasts. So far my tab-s is running fine(crosses fingers). Here is another site that I used http://www.droidviews.com/root-samsung-galaxy-tab-s-with-one-click-cf-auto-root-tool/ I take no responsibility for bricking your phone/tablet.

Last edited:

Soapm

May 26, 2015
Visit site
Thanks... I too have been finding too much info to the point that I'm confused what needs to happen and why and how...

I will read through the info you provided, thanks...

Umbelina Francisco

Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I have the same problem but first I was using my tab A then this notification popped up so I pressed it indidnt read it then I pressed restart ..it was stuck or restarting at the logo it blacked for 2 seconds then came back to the logo..I can only get into Odin mode or the OS custom..please help me use my tab A again :(.thanks.