Which color Tab S2?

Which color do you prefer?

• Total voters

GSOgymrat

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
Black, white or gold? I am leaning towards white but I may get gold depending on how it looks in the store.

Last edited by a moderator:

M Stuart

Jun 5, 2014
Visit site
Black for me, always. I typically use my tablet at night and the black bezel blends in a lot better. Also, with Amoled and perfect blacks you cannot really tell where the bezel ends and the screen starts when watching videos :)

mikeytg1024

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Black - I have always chosen black since I had a cheap white phone (Blu I think) and you could see light from the screen through the case at night.

JustJade

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I wanted gold to match my S6 Edge, but that was a no go :(. I ordered mine through my provider (Tmo) they only had black. But I'll be happy with it, nonetheless.

Posted via the Android Central App

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
Got the gold, went in to the store thinking I was going to get a black one,but the gold looks really nice,and somewhat of a silver color to it.

espio

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I wanted the white one but Best Buy won't have that model in until Sept. 30. I just picked up the gold Tab S2 yesterday with a special deal where you get $100 off when you trade in any working tablet (excluding nooks and e-readers). So I had a moment to say goodbye to my trusty, yet old and slowing Nexus 7 (2012).

darkmanx2g

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
Got the black. Wanted the white but viewing would look weird. Liking the tablet so far. Not alot to complain about.

carter17

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
Got the black I think it looks really good compared to the others. Feels really good also the white devices always feels weird like my original tab s 8.4 felt slimy

shaleem

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
I just got a black S2 9.7 and I love it. Bought the keyboard case from Samsung as well. I'm satisfied.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty