Tab S4 Keyboard Cover Sale

SDTRMG

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
Hey yall, just wanted to let everyone know the Keyboard Cover for the Tab S4 is currently on sale at Bestbuy online and in store.

I saved over $80 picking one up. Great time if you wanted one but didn't want to pay the price, which was $200+ here on canada.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Still a bad buy (FOR ME) at 100 bucks. I tried their case on the S3 and it is nice, but definitely not worth the asking price. I mean, it doesn't even have a trackpad!

SDTRMG

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
Still a bad buy (FOR ME) at 100 bucks. I tried their case on the S3 and it is nice, but definitely not worth the asking price. I mean, it doesn't even have a trackpad!

Yeah that's a big draw back, and the price is expensive I wouldn't have got it without the sale.

I've actually used the other keyboards cases available and they are terrible in comparison. So it's either this which is convenient or carry a separate bluetooth keyboard and a case which becomes a hassle if you forget it.

Also got a thin by mouse that attachs to the front to hold it.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I got the Samsung case without the keyboard for $49 at Best Buy because Amazon Prime had it on sale and they price matched it I have Bluetooth keyboards at home

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
That's a good deal as well, nice catch.
Would be nice to have the keyboard one but Ididn't want to drop that kind of money on it right now. Just got the tablet, got the watch about a week ago, have a Note 9 ... lol.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I just use this. It takes a little getting used to because of the keys that fall on the folds (the spacing is different there than the rest of the keys, obviously) but it has a track pad, so that's already more than what the official keyboard cover offers. And it's tiny and super light and it lasts forever on a single charge (OK, not forever, but a couple months of normal use). If you can carry a mouse around, you won't mind carrying this one.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6411226

I did get it for 25 bucks, not sure why the price went up now... (35 as of today).

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Would be nice to have the keyboard one but Ididn't want to drop that kind of money on it right now. Just got the tablet, got the watch about a week ago, have a Note 9 ... lol.
I'm a little leary about spending the money on the case too. I also have the note 9, galaxy watch and just ordered the tab s4.

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I'm hoping it will fill the void of not having a decent pc. I know it will not completely replace a decent pc, but it should be better than my 12 year old desktop.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I'm hoping it will fill the void of not having a decent pc. I know it will not completely replace a decent pc, but it should be better than my 12 year old desktop.
We have some really old laptops as well - husband is pc tech and refurbishes them. This tablet is awesome. Much better than very out outdated laptops. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
devboilol