Pre-orders live for Tab S7/S7+

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
I wish I would of kept mine but I sold it to get the tab s2, and used the tab s2 for like 4 years without any issues I wanted a bigger tablet so I got the iPad pro 12.9 2018 edition and within a couple of months this line on the screen showed up that was a hardware issue and they exchanged it for me, I'm hoping this Tab S7 plus will replace my IPad Pro because I can't get used to the apple interface it's just not for me.
I used it regularly until the Tab S4. Then I sold that for the S6, which I'm trading for the S7+.

I tried to like Apple, but after having used a Samsung for so long, I don't feel like it's for me either. A while back I used my sister's ipad on weekends for a while to see what all the hype was about, but I couldn't get into it. Some apps do look better, but that's not enough to make me purchase one. The S6 is perfect for me, so I figure this one can only be better - no worse.

Seeker336

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
Pre-ordered on 2 Sep. My order status as of 9:35 am CDT today still shows expected delivery for Tab S7+ on 22 Sep and Keyboard cover on 29 Sep. Both items still show a "CANCEL" button. Also, for the Note 20+, we were able to use the order number to go into FedEx "Track by Reference" to see that shipping labels had been created as much as a week in advance with shipping dates a couple days "early." I have been trying that check daily and no shipping label shows yet for my order.

Oh, well. Someone said "Patience is a virtue." At least it's only a couple more days until the promised shipping date (18 Sep).

Gonna be nice to go from my Tab S3 to the S7+!!

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
I used it regularly until the Tab S4. Then I sold that for the S6, which I'm trading for the S7+.

I tried to like Apple, but after having used a Samsung for so long, I don't feel like it's for me either. A while back I used my sister's ipad on weekends for a while to see what all the hype was about, but I couldn't get into it. Some apps do look better, but that's not enough to make me purchase one. The S6 is perfect for me, so I figure this one can only be better - no worse.

You know what's a trip, I remember buying the HTC G1 when it just came out on Tmobile then having an HTC Mytouch Mytouch 3g an Evo and the HTC Windows phone I think it was the HD2, then I Had the Thunderbolt which was a nightmare when I just started using Android I thought HTC was going to rule the Android Market for a long time, but then they fell off and now it seems Samsung is one of the top Android phones.

As for Apple I have never really been a fan, I remember when everyone at work had an ipod I had a Zune lol I owned 2 3gs iphones but went to back real quick to android

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
You know what's a trip, I remember buying the HTC G1 when it just came out on Tmobile then having an HTC Mytouch Mytouch 3g an Evo and the HTC Windows phone I think it was the HD2, then I Had the Thunderbolt which was a nightmare when I just started using Android I thought HTC was going to rule the Android Market for a long time, but then they fell off and now it seems Samsung is one of the top Android phones.

As for Apple I have never really been a fan, I remember when everyone at work had an ipod I had a Zune lol I owned 2 3gs iphones but went to back real quick to android

Ipod is where I crossed over! The guy I was dating at the time was an Apple guy and he bought me one. I loved it , and my husband bought me another one with more storage - not to be outdone. If I'm not mistaken, it's like 160GB! It has so much that I can't part with it. Pictures, music, movies... I need to see about figuring out how to transfer all that stuff.

My first Samsung was the Epic touch or something like that. Bounced to Note 3 and Note 10.1 and the rest is history.

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
Ipod is where I crossed over! The guy I was dating at the time was an Apple guy and he bought me one. I loved it , and my husband bought me another one with more storage - not to be outdone. If I'm not mistaken, it's like 160GB! It has so much that I can't part with it. Pictures, music, movies... I need to see about figuring out how to transfer all that stuff.

My first Samsung was the Epic touch or something like that. Bounced to Note 3 and Note 10.1 and the rest is history.

My first Samsung was a flip phone lol, then me and my wife both got the s4, then jumped on the Note 4 my first tablet was actually the Samsung Note 8.0 it also had the Spen you could store inside the tablet and the Spen had a different shape on the top, and I've also just kind of stuck with Samsung since.

The Note 7 recall forced me to get an LG V20 which I didn't really enjoy because the phone had a lot of issues, but I had sold my note 5 and I wasn't going to buy it again and didn't want the s7 because it was too small, now I'm so excited about this S7 plus.

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
My first Samsung was a flip phone lol, then me and my wife both got the s4, then jumped on the Note 4 my first tablet was actually the Samsung Note 8.0 it also had the Spen you could store inside the tablet and the Spen had a different shape on the top, and I've also just kind of stuck with Samsung since.

The Note 7 recall forced me to get an LG V20 which I didn't really enjoy because the phone had a lot of issues, but I had sold my note 5 and I wasn't going to buy it again and didn't want the s7 because it was too small, now I'm so excited about this S7 plus.

I HATED THE S7PLUS!!!!
I probably hated it so much because I was forced into a phone other than the N7. Lol

The Note10.1 is my fantasy hobby tablet where I draw and scrapbook away. The battery drains like mad, but I still love it! The skinny spen is laughable now a days.

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
I HATED THE S7PLUS!!!!
I probably hated it so much because I was forced into a phone other than the N7. Lol

The Note10.1 is my fantasy hobby tablet where I draw and scrapbook away. The battery drains like mad, but I still love it! The skinny spen is laughable now a days.

Samsung has come a long way from the early TouchWiz days, plus I really like Samsung Screens I became interested in getting a Pixel but when I looked at the screen next to my S9 Plus I just wasn't digging the screen and I also like to have an SD card in my phone.

gacooper40

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
Pre-ordered on 2 Sep. My order status as of 9:35 am CDT today still shows expected delivery for Tab S7+ on 22 Sep and Keyboard cover on 29 Sep. Both items still show a "CANCEL" button. Also, for the Note 20+, we were able to use the order number to go into FedEx "Track by Reference" to see that shipping labels had been created as much as a week in advance with shipping dates a couple days "early." I have been trying that check daily and no shipping label shows yet for my order.

Oh, well. Someone said "Patience is a virtue." At least it's only a couple more days until the promised shipping date (18 Sep).

Yes, patience is a virtue, but one of the advantages of pre-ordering should be that you receive the product on or before the release date. It doesn't seem right that someone can walk into a store and buy one on Friday when those of us who pre-ordered have to wait until next week to get it. Nevertheless, I guess we'll have to wait, patiently or not.

gacooper40

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
I remember. I went on a journey through my samsung registered products and was reminded that I had the original, the 2014 model, then the Note Pro 12.4 before eventually the Tab S3. It has always been about the S-Pen for me.

Since I canceled and reordered 2 days later, my shipping is not till October 2... so until then, I'll be living the excitement vicariously through you guys.

Going back down memory lane, I had the original Note 10.1, the 2014 10.1, the Note Pro 12.2, Tab S2 (still have it), the tab S3, and the tab S4, which I'm trading in for the S7. Samsung has gotten quite a bit of my money over the years.

gacooper40

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site

I don't have a tracking number yet, but my delivery date changed from Sept. 22 to Sept. 18! I take back all the terrible things I was thinking about Samsung for making us wait.

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
I don't have a tracking number yet, but my delivery date changed from Sept. 22 to Sept. 18! I take back all the terrible things I was thinking about Samsung for making us wait.

Mine is still Sept. 22 and I still have the cancel button but it's moved from "PREORDER" to "IN PROCESS"

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Yes, patience is a virtue, but one of the advantages of pre-ordering should be that you receive the product on or before the release date. It doesn't seem right that someone can walk into a store and buy one on Friday when those of us who pre-ordered have to wait until next week to get it. Nevertheless, I guess we'll have to wait, patiently or not.

This is where the Samsung trade in and pre order perks work in our favor. We may wait a couple days longer this time, but we got a good bit off. About $560 for me with S6 trade, employee discount, $35 accessory perk, and $30 "no headphones in the box" credit. I'll take that over getting it Friday!

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Yep note 10.1 2014 edition(long name). Still one of my favorite tabs.
I haven't been this excited over an Android tablet since that one that had the Spen inside of it like the phone, which had the faux leathers casing I think it was the note 10.1 or something like that

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
Yep note 10.1 2014 edition(long name). Still one of my favorite tabs.

Before I would usually sell my old electronics locally through Craigslist or Facebook that's how I got rid of my note 10.1 2014 edition but sometimes you can get yourself in some sticky situations with certain people so now I'm going to just trade in my electronics when I want to upgrade.

But I do wish I could still have some of my old tech, I especially wish I would of kept my zunes.

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Before I would usually sell my old electronics locally through Craigslist or Facebook that's how I got rid of my note 10.1 2014 edition but sometimes you can get yourself in some sticky situations with certain people so now I'm going to just trade in my electronics when I want to upgrade.

But I do wish I could still have some of my old tech, I especially wish I would of kept my zunes.

I'm so glad I still have my Ipod Classic. There's music on there that would take plenty money to replace. Talk about some Road Trip music! When I go home (5 hours away), it REALLY comes in handy. Amazing how tech holds our lives these days.