When I press the volume button, it says 'call volume' but I'm not in a call!

Trizorg

Aug 30, 2017
Visit site
So i've been having this thing where I wear my headphones, and I have this weird sound when I'm listening to music or when I'm watching a video. I use my volume button, and the first thing that pops up is 'call volume'. I'm not in a call, it messes up my audio and I have it!

vpere8

Oct 21, 2017
Visit site
for this problem, just press on the volume button and when it pops up, press the small arrow and control all options of volume from there. also make sure you have all calling app tabs closed

Jackson717

Dec 19, 2018
Visit site
I have a note 8 with the same issue! Let me ask you do either of you use any of the skull candy Bluetooth headphones or another brand perhaps and could this somehow be the issue? Also is it possible the phone could be hacked or set to auto answer to where someone could secretly call the device without any sign of the call come up but connects them to listen?

Oct 21, 2019
Visit site
I have the same problem I was listening to bluetooth earlier maybe that but when I try to turn up or down the media it just let's me control In call volume I scroll down the tab and find media but when I turn down that it makes my bottom speaker turn down and call volumes control the higher one on the notch and I'm on an s10 I would think they dont have this problem?? Also the audio is really like distorted