You said acti e 2 can wear while swimming in the pool. How come I cannot turn on anymore?
    06-28-2022 12:11 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Be aware that this is an independent community forum, without any direct affiliation with Samsung, Google or any other company. We don't have any direct relation to the Android Central blog, if you're referring to the review.

The Watch Active2 is IP68, which means it's water resistant, but it's not guaranteed to be waterproof. IP ratings are from testing under very specific conditions. If you exceeded those specific conditions, or if the watch had sustained any kind of damage before, there's more chance water might penetrate into the watch.

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    06-28-2022 01:20 AM