AT&T Numbersync not working after recent update

jgreg02

Aug 11, 2017
Visit site
Hours trying to get AT&T numbersync to work. It has been great for 2 + years. After this recent security update it stopped. I

akordboy

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
I spent hours on the phone with tech support and they couldn't figure it out. Numbersync is turned off and is somehow going through BT

reintgenrc

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
Just bought an AT&T GW3 and the moment I not only does NumberSync not work but the LTE data is not working. The notified me that this is a known issue but have no estimated date for a resolution. I will be calling to ask for a $10 bill credit for the line access fee. Pissed.

specularius

Apr 4, 2010
Visit site
Just bought an AT&T GW3 and the moment I not only does NumberSync not work but the LTE data is not working. The notified me that this is a known issue but have no estimated date for a resolution. I will be calling to ask for a $10 bill credit for the line access fee. Pissed.

Just tried again to enable number Sync on my Watch 3 with at&t and it is now working. Watch is also showing 4gLTE when connected, which it was not doing all weekend. Looks like at&t has made some updates on their system to recognize the new Watch 3.

reintgenrc

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
Just tried again to enable number Sync on my Watch 3 with at&t and it is now working. Watch is also showing 4gLTE when connected, which it was not doing all weekend. Looks like at&t has made some updates on their system to recognize the new Watch 3.
Cool. Let me try and see what's up. Thanks for the update.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38