8% overnight

Gayle Lynn

Jun 20, 2016
Visit site
Just got GW3. Charged before bed, put it on night stand, and checked the battery, went from 100% to 92% overnight.

That's more than my S21U uses.

Peter621022

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
You've probably been trying all kind of things with your watch. Tizen app management is worse than Android app management.
Can you test again, but after actively closing all apps (lower button, recent apps, close all)?

kixfan

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
I've been wearing mine to bed to track sleeping and stuff. I go to bed it's at 65% or so. I wake up 6 hours later and it's stone cold dead. I have no idea why it started doing this recently. I was using goodnight mode but now I've started setting it on battery saving mode before bed every night. Anybody else reported an issue like this?

swebb

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
Just got GW3. Charged before bed, put it on night stand, and checked the battery, went from 100% to 92% overnight.

That's more than my S21U uses.

Your phone has a much larger battery than the watch, so that will affect the usage percentage. Also, the watch may be trying to get readings from its sensors (even though you don't have it on) for sleep monitoring and pulse rate. Unless you have these turned off.

swebb

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
I've been wearing mine to bed to track sleeping and stuff. I go to bed it's at 65% or so. I wake up 6 hours later and it's stone cold dead. I have no idea why it started doing this recently. I was using goodnight mode but now I've started setting it on battery saving mode before bed every night. Anybody else reported an issue like this?

Have you looked at which apps are using the battery on the Galaxy Wearable App? Open the app, then click on "home" at the bottom, then click on the watchface at the top, then click on "battery".

kixfan

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Have you looked at which apps are using the battery on the Galaxy Wearable App? Open the app, then click on "home" at the bottom, then click on the watchface at the top, then click on "battery".

I will try it again tonight with the original goodnight mode setting and see what is using my battery at night. Thanks for the tip!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
surfingator 1