Pixel 6 Pro catatonic

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
This was odd. Put my phone on the wireless charger overnight. Came down this morning and the lock screen still showed the time I put it down, said charging and at 55%. Couldn't wake it up. Put it on the Pixel charger but nothing. Seemed bricked. I finally held the power button in for about 30 seconds and it rebooted. When it finally came on it said 100% charged. Never had this happen before to any of my phones. I hope this is not a sign that it is going.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I wouldn't worry too much.Pixels gonna do Pixel things.
Well, to be fair, this can happen on occasion with any Android device (and probably iPhones as well, I wouldn't know from direct experience). It's happened before on Samsung and Lenovo devices for me.

Reactions: J Dubbs

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
My Pixel 3XL had a habit of sometimes skipping the whole boot-up animations completely, and just going straight to the lock screen after an extended black screen. The first time it happened I just kept holding the power button down till I figured it wasn't going to boot up.. shortly after I let go the lock screen showed up and it worked fine.

It's done that occasionally from new, and besides that has worked flawlessly.. and is still working flawlessly even though the battery finally started letting me know it was getting tired. Pixels have their quirks, but I've never had one yet let me down... and I've owned what was considered the problem children, the 1/3/6. All still working great except for weak batteries on the 1 and 3. The 3 is still perfectly usable as a daily, the battery's still got plenty enough juice to last me a day.

The 1 (non XL) is down for the count lol.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000