Dumb Question, but here goes.. Seeing pictures on my Gear 2 from my Note 3???

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
This may be a dumb question, but I am asking anyway. On my 1st Gear, I could see all the pictures, and play music that is on my Note 3.. Right now, that is not happening with the Gear 2.. I can't see the pictures on my Note 3, nor can I play music..

On my 1st Gear, I had Mini-Gallery, which allowed me to show everything off my gear...

How do I do this???

Thanks in advance..

rEVOLVE

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
This may be a dumb question, but I am asking anyway. On my 1st Gear, I could see all the pictures, and play music that is on my Note 3.. Right now, that is not happening with the Gear 2.. I can't see the pictures on my Note 3, nor can I play music..

On my 1st Gear, I had Mini-Gallery, which allowed me to show everything off my gear...

How do I do this???

Thanks in advance..

Your question was also asked over at XDA and so far no solutions.
Here's an example of basic functionality that is existing in the previous model that we "lose" when we upgrade, which is crazy. I understand switching platforms to Tizen means we lose apps until they are ported over, but this is something that a 3rd party Dev shouldn't have to supply and I blame Samsung for it being missing.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Your question was also asked over at XDA and so far no solutions.
Here's an example of basic functionality that is existing in the previous model that we "lose" when we upgrade, which is crazy. I understand switching platforms to Tizen means we lose apps until they are ported over, but this is something that a 3rd party Dev shouldn't have to supply and I blame Samsung for it being missing.

OMG... You got to be kidding me!! You mean Samsung switched over to the new OS, and it can't do what Andriod was doing? I mean, on my 1st Gear, I could see everything on my Note 3 they were like one. When I lusted for the Gear 2, I knew it had that feature, plus all the slick new things too.. Hey, I am 2 days in my 15 day return period..

Thanks for that feedback.. Going to go over to XDA, and see what they think is going to happen. I gotta have that function..

jayonegame

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
1. You are not able to see all the photos in your gallery, unless they are photos token by the gear 2 directly
2. There is a music player just look for it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non