I think we need Nova launcher or some other means...

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
of placing at least twice as many icons on home screens. I'm getting aggravated scrolling through screen after screen to find app icons. Honk if you agree.

rEVOLVE

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I asked the developer of MultiWatch to make a new app that had the custom watchface capability of his original app, but could also swipe up from the watchface and show a panel that you could customize w/ a tigher grid of app shortcuts, notifications/phone status/next appointments, etc. I'm hoping he makes this for us.

LowIQ

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
I have 30 apps and I think that is already more than anyone should ever have!... but what I do is place the frequent ones on Home screen than all the rest I organize from Start (LEFT) to End (RIGHT) of apps I like to see first and the ones I am least likely to use keep in the middle....

LowIQ

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
as the apps get more matured and better connected and interactions between other apps as did Android when it first began we will see better availability to organize it better, with Google/Now/Search or S-Voice to just speak the name of any app loaded should be a prerequisite of any app..

LowIQ

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
you have to go to XDA to see if they adapted it for Tizen, they did do lots of stuff like the Gear2Cam came from XDA and other apps people are hacking away at over there...

Index77

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
I can make app launcher that launch other apps but I don't have clear idea how to arrange icons. 6 per page or 9? icon sizes?
I am talking about very small screen 320x320 res

If you make recommendations, I will consider it as my next to do

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
How about options for six and eight? I have 42 icons on my note 2 screen and I could fit even more. In my opinion the paltry number of icons that the OS provides for is far too few on both tizen and Android

Sent from my SCH-I605 using AC Forums mobile app

Index77

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
How about options for six and eight? I have 42 icons on my note 2 screen and I could fit even more. In my opinion the paltry number of icons that the OS provides for is far too few on both tizen and Android

Sent from my SCH-I605 using AC Forums mobile app

I think I can fit many apps. I am thinking about something. I guess it will be my next to do after I finish this cool app I am working on. It may take up to 2 weeks to release it and I think it is going to be nice :)