Gear 2 is danger

Gega1234

May 3, 2014
Visit site
I bought my Gear 2 two months ago and starts hand pain. I start a headache. This problems comes from Gear. It has hight RADIATION. I stop using Gear. I used it only 6-7 hour in a day. How can I contact Samsung?

Posted via Android Central App

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
You can contact Samsung through your country's support webpage. But these things have been thoroughly tested and are within radiation regulations. However, it might not be enough for YOU. All humans are different and maybe the tiny radiation from this watch affects you. I'm not sure you'll be able to get a refund or replacement, though, unless you have a full diagnosis by a certified professional that can prove your discomfort comes from the watch.

Gega1234

May 3, 2014
Visit site
They proved that that discomfort comes from the watch and they sad its normal only using 15 minute and not a day. :D

Hielko

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
We are all different. Some people get a headache because of the wifi station in their home, while many others with the same wifi device don't have any problem. Accept that you are a sensible person and try to get a refund or sell it.
Good luck!

haus

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
OP's post history is like a comical anti-gear campaign. With an Apple avatar, no less.

I will say one thing. OP made a post on June 10 stating that with bluetooth on the battery only lasts 12 hours. Clearly something is going on with that specific watch; either he installed something that is causing constant bluetooth radio use (at the highest power, probably) or that specific watch is defective. There is no way the Gear 2 would run down in 12 hours with normal usage, unless someone is watching movies on it the entire time.

jpriest007

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
The OP has no profile info listed with android central. The way the post was written leads me to believe it is the work of a troll.

Posted from my Galaxy Note 2 via Android Central App

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
The OP has no profile info listed with android central. The way the post was written leads me to believe it is the work of a troll.

Posted from my Galaxy Note 2 via Android Central App

I won't go so far as to say the OP is a troll. What I WOULD go so far to say is that they have some major anxiety issues to deal with.

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
You think that its not danger? You dont wont to understood whats happens in reall. EMF ...

ah, dude, you have NO IDEA what I've been exposed to over the years. Stuff a lot more dangerous than a bit of (possibly infinitesimally harmful) radiation, so I don't give it a thought. Something is going to kill you, eventually. Accident, disease, old age, whatever. No one gets out alive. I've been exposed to so many freaking chemicals it's not funny. Seriously.

NoFaQ

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
I'm more concerned with the amount of radiation put off by my phone, when I have it up against my head, than I am whatever is coming from my watch.

And, I'm not concerned with my phone at all...or my head.