Gear S Watch Faces

sjaduae

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
No I think they are all using the new gear S watch styler app which has all the instruction included.

You can DL this to your phone now and make your own creations by making a jpg background and storing it in your phone gallery so the app can use it, then add your hands, dates, app shortcuts etc anywhere on your created background from the styler app

Tip: To add more shortcuts but they are cluttering the screen you can place them say over the dial numbers eg V and make them 100% transparent in the settings, I have 3 each hidden under the V VII and XII. This saves having to make an app bar area which makes your watch face smaller

You can then put them on your watch using the new Samsung gear manager or export the them to others in a OWSC file format

BTW to post a screenshot of your dial by holding the home button and swipe left to right at the same time

Screen-20141229102622.png

Last edited:

McMender

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

is somebody able extract from Gear S the standard Samsung Blue watch face??? And post it?
If not full set, than minimally the blue background.

May be somebody who have root could do it.

I would like to some small changes - ad BT status, eventualy connection to Mobile network status, eventualy digital time.

:)

sjaduae

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

is somebody able extract from Gear S the standard Samsung Blue watch face??? And post it?
If not full set, than minimally the blue background.

May be somebody who have root could do it.

I would like to some small changes - ad BT status, eventualy connection to Mobile network status, eventualy digital time.

:)

Why not screen shot it yourself and edit the image and use watch styler to add in your options etc, although network status is not available

Mercedes Pinder

Dec 31, 2014
Visit site
I have got the watch styler on my Samsung note 4. I can change the colours make Stert and icons smaller etc. But I cannot reposition things so ends up a cluttered mess. Am I doing something wrong?

Mercedes Pinder

Dec 31, 2014
Visit site
You should be able to do a long press on that item to get it to move.... Your Stylus will help! :)

Wow Thank you so much, feel so thick !

Well I have done my first watch and want to show it off, let me know what you think.

Mercedes

police.jpg

looking to do harder ones now, oh why is it when I flick my wrist I get a digital clock and only get my watch design when i touch the screen ??

priceslss

Nov 15, 2014
Visit site
Wow Thank you so much, feel so thick !

Well I have done my first watch and want to show it off, let me know what you think.

Mercedes

View attachment 157396

looking to do harder ones now, oh why is it when I flick my wrist I get a digital clock and only get my watch design when i touch the screen ??

Because in settings you need to go to display and wake up screen needs to be set to last screen instead of clock.

DeepSeaGoddess

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I am new to the gear s...just got it 2 weeks ago (LOVE it) and new to the watchstyler. How did you get the step count to display? I can't find where to get this from. Also, how do you get the battery indicator to display? Thanks.

opronnie2024

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
Hi all. I just received my gear s and although I'm happy with the watch faces I just want something more... I read an article about luxury brands being ripped off and having thier Wat h faces on smartwarches... I can't find d any anywhere... Due to the shape of the gear s there aren't many luxury faces that would easily go.. Can someone replicate a Richard mille Wat h or a Frank muller? That would be awesome...

Posted via the Android Central App

dflenc2

Jan 6, 2015
Visit site
I there,

Does anyone know, if any Hi-Resolution Watch faces for Gear S, from Franck Muller, Bancpain, Rolex, will be available soon.

Thanks in advance

Stevies

Feb 4, 2015
Visit site
Hi folks,

I'm mad keen to make backgrounds for the Gear S as my wife (and soon me!) A has one. I'm used to Illustrator and Photoshop so that part shouldn't be a problem.

I tried to install Watch Styler for Gear S today both by going through the Samsung store and downloading the apk and doing it that way but it keeps failing to unreal with a message to try later. I'm using a Note 4. Any ideas?

I downloaded Android Studio and the Tizen SDK but couldn't understand it at all!

Also were do I transfer the .owsc files to on the Gear if I download someone else's?

Thanks

Stevie

pre1561

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I couldn't get the app to make the watch face to actually transfer the watch face I made to the watch. I had several of them made, but when I chose one from the Gear Manager it wouldn't apply the watch face. So I Uninstalled the app.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

kieso

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
That one looks really cool. I'll try it out. I've seen your watch faces in the store. At least your creative with yours. I see some really lame ones where it's just a picture of a guitar and they charge $2

budgitApp

Aug 30, 2014
Visit site
I know those ones... :S It's really annoying because these watch faces with just a picture are flooding the store, so the few that I make are not as visible