Help! Exchanging Moto 360 to best in for Gear S, but they only have AT&T, Im on Verizon.....work?

icellphones32

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Help! Exchanging Moto 360 to best in for Gear S, but they only have AT&T, Im on Verizon.....work?

What will work and what wont? Or will it not work at all? No 3G? Wifi? Bluetooth?

Chris Beaudoin

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: Help! Exchanging Moto 360 to best in for Gear S, but they only have AT&T, Im on Verizon.....work

What will work and what wont? Or will it not work at all? No 3G? Wifi? Bluetooth?

Everything with work just fine

✒✒ Sent from my fantastic and feature rich Samsung Galaxy Note Edge.✒✒

foxbat121

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Re: Help! Exchanging Moto 360 to best in for Gear S, but they only have AT&T, Im on Verizon.....work

You will need sign up for AT&T plan for your watch. Otherwise, it can only be used with Bluetooth only, no independent voice, SMS or remote connection via 3G.

lyingfromyou

May 5, 2011
Visit site

I don't use a cellular connection on my Sprint Gear S... I Don't have any problems! It still connects remotely via WiFi... 3G is crap if you ask me, especially on whatever radio they designed for this watch! Love the device, not the plans most carriers try to force you into in order to buy it...

foxbat121

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site

3G on Sprint is crap (that's well known). On AT&T and T-Mobile, it is quite good. Besides, Watch S only has Opera Mini browser. So, it won't let you sign in to a lot of wifi hotspots where you need to open a web page to sign-in.

haveitnow

May 29, 2011
Visit site

I'm using ATT Watch with Note 4. Have a Simple Sim for limited calling and Data needs, but 99% using through BT with my Note 4.

dorrien12

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site

You will need sign up for AT&T plan for your watch. Otherwise, it can only be used with Bluetooth only, no independent voice, SMS or remote connection via 3G.

Or he can buy the AT&T Gear S and request an unlock code and use a T-Mobile SIM card.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo