Gear S Calendar Notifications

Peter Studt

May 9, 2014
Visit site
The handiest feature on my old Galaxy Gear was that it would vibrate with a calendar event notification. The gear s does not do this or I have not figured out how to turn this feature on. My Galaxy s7 shows the notification and vibrates, but the gear s doesn't pick this up. Help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Peter Studt

May 9, 2014
Visit site
On your phone open the Samsung Gear app. Click on notifications then click on Manage Notifications. Look for Alarms and also Schedule and Calendar. You may need to turn them both on. Look for other things you want to get notified from as well then click on done in the upper right corner. That should do it.

RickGM16

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
On your phone open the Samsung Gear app. Click on notifications then click on Manage Notifications. Look for Alarms and also Schedule and Calendar. You may need to turn them both on. Look for other things you want to get notified from as well then click on done in the upper right corner. That should do it.

I have all of those enabled but still don't get a notification on my S3. Notifications show for all other Apps ie Messages, WhatsApp, GMail.