Frontier AND Classic

AL904

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
I have both: Frontier LTE on AT&T and Classic LTE on VZW. I like them both! Each is paired with a different Android phone, so I can carry my VZW phone and receive notifications from my AT&T phone while wearing the AT&T watch and vice versa. I I just have to keep both phones turned on and connected to its network. I use the Line2 service to forward my calls to all four.

afblangley

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
I have both: Frontier LTE on AT&T and Classic LTE on VZW. I like them both! Each is paired with a different Android phone, so I can carry my VZW phone and receive notifications from my AT&T phone while wearing the AT&T watch and vice versa. I I just have to keep both phones turned on and connected to its network. I use the Line2 service to forward my calls to all four.
Is there any difference between how remote connection works on AT&T vs Verizon? Any other functional differences between how the watch fuctions on the different networks?

AL904

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
Is there any difference between how remote connection works on AT&T vs Verizon? Any other functional differences between how the watch fuctions on the different networks?

I've only had the VZW Classic LTE for a couple of weeks. I've had the AT&T Frontier LTE since last November. I haven't noticed any difference in their remote connections as far as notifications appearing on the watches whether connected by Bluetooth or remotely over LTE networks.

Do you have any specific questions? I would be happy to try and answer them. Since I use my Line2 number for call forwarding and SMS, I don't use AT&T NumberSync or VZW Number Share, so I can't help with those services. Also, I do not use the Gears' heart monitor, etc.

johnmcc0710

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
I have the Frontier and my wife has the Classic. We both have Verizon and use their number forwarding. I like the size of the Frontier and my wife is very happy with the Classic. Both are great and it all depends on the size and look you want.

MaximilianSi

Aug 14, 2017
Visit site
I have the Frontier and recently got the Classic but I'm a bit confused. The Watches don't sync between each other although they are connected to the same phone. For example, if I make 300 steps on my Frontier and then make 300 on the Classic, S Health will read 600 Steps, but the watches will only show 300 each, not the full 600. Any way to sync them up ?

Same goes for my daily activity, if I spend half a day on the Frontier and then Half of a day on the Classic. Both will have half and half, it's going to be a pain to have a nice history

Any way to sync them up ?

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I would say just use the phone to sync up the two. I believe each watch will still be incorrect, however at least the watch will have the total.