11-29-2015 01:00 AM
501 ... 910111213 ...
tools
    I know. I was just being sarcastic. I'm still waiting for a response.
    I sent an email as well and am awaiting a response. Now when opening the app the pop up is gone as well and still nothing in the announcements section. Hope they get it fixed quick

Sent from Da Beast, AKA, The classy white, Galaxy Note 5
    09-28-2015 10:55 AM
    I know. I was just being sarcastic. I'm still waiting for a response. I also went to the page we are directed to to make the order and they only had the fast charging wireless pad on the page to choose from but the offer states it's only good towards the non fast charging version. They was before they removed the promotion form the Announcement page.
    I sent an email as well and am awaiting a response. Now when opening the app the pop up is gone as well and still nothing in the announcements section. Hope they get it fixed quick

If you sent an email to Prizelogic, in my experience, they can take up to 48 hours to answer, but that is the best way to go. If you don't hear from them by then, you can call Samsung, if the tech can't handle it and get to Prizelogic, ask for a supervisor.
    09-28-2015 10:57 AM
    I use a small bank. It is saying my debit card is not supported. It is a MC. Looks like if the card is supported it should work. Oh well.
    09-28-2015 11:01 AM
    I just have to remind everyone, and then you do what you want to do..

You are talking about downloading an apk from someone that could modify it in any way they want and then you are going to put your credit card and/or debit card info in there.

That is a big red flag to me.
    AdamHLG, zeuswsu and belodion like this.
    09-28-2015 11:02 AM
    In the More- Settings area you activates the Notifications. With that on, once the transactions goes through you get the App notification of the transaction, for now, that's your only indication.
    Notifications are on, I just didn't get one.

09-28-2015 11:02 AM
    Doesn't the app keep a history of transactions? If not, that's not good.

Edit: it does keep a history. Check it.

09-28-2015 11:03 AM
    I've had beta since launch,and none of my transactions are ever kept on my app

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-28-2015 11:08 AM
    From what I read last night, let me see if I can find it again, it depends on your bank and then even certain cards at that bank, but it is automatically on your bank info.

From the app FAQ:
    Attached Thumbnails Samsung pay officially released!!-1443456553763.jpg  
    Fr0gburp3r likes this.
    09-28-2015 11:09 AM
    I was ale to update the app and install a Citi card easily.

However, I couldn't get it to work at the grocery store this morning, It's the only merchant I frequent with NFC terminals. NFC is enabled on the phone and also tried it next to the mag reader. It's likely user error.
    09-28-2015 11:10 AM
    From what I read last night, let me see if I can find it again, it depends on your bank and then even certain cards at that bank, but it is automatically on your bank info.

From the app FAQ:
    I updated my previous post because I was able to find the transactions screen for my card.
    09-28-2015 11:12 AM
    Care to share the apk?

09-28-2015 11:13 AM

Edit: it does keep a history. Check it.

https://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09...74a52dceec.jpg
    No transactions shown. But like I said, I got my soda lol

Fr0gburp3r and TheDonJ77 like this.
    09-28-2015 11:19 AM
    Yes Kelly it is risky. Thank you for reminding us of that. I hope nothing fraudulent happens but if it does my banks fraud department will handle it for me. I used a card that I don't keep a lot of money on.
    09-28-2015 11:24 AM
    no transactions shown. But like i said, i got my soda lol

https://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09...daf2f373c1.jpg
    free sodas and junk food on samsung!!!!!
    09-28-2015 11:25 AM
    How does Samsung Pay (and Android Pay for that matter) handle rewards and cash back from your credit card? Does everything still work? Still learning about mobile payments, but with the use of virtual card numbers I hope the cash back rewards are still recognized.
    09-28-2015 11:26 AM
    There is an issue with the pop up on the app, I have been in touch with Samsung and Samsung Pay. You can contact Prizelogic about this.

You call Prizelogic here (866) 656-3946

You can fill out this form and tell them what is going on. Prizelogic always gets things taken care of, they can take up to 48 hours to get back to you.
    https://helpdesk.prizelogic.com/Tick...sectionid=1843

You can also email them here:
    customersupport@prizelogic.com

You can also call the regular Samsung number and they can handle this for you:

(888 ) 987-4357.

Samsung Pay is aware of the problem with the pop up offer not working in the app and they are working now to restore the pop up offer. They haven't given me an estimated time yet when that will be corrected.
    09-28-2015 11:34 AM
    Just in case you haven't done it, go to your Applications Manager and look for Samsung Pay framework app, hit force stop then clear cache and hit Manage storage, it will take you to Samsung pay app, there hit force stop and clear cache and data, I'd add to uninstall all updates, then reboot.

After the reboot go to the Samsung pay place holder and download the app again and see if it works after that.
    Thanks but that didn't work either. Maybe their servers are actually busy from everyone using it. Lol
    09-28-2015 11:40 AM
    How does Samsung Pay (and Android Pay for that matter) handle rewards and cash back from your credit card? Does everything still work? Still learning about mobile payments, but with the use of virtual card numbers I hope the cash back rewards are still recognized.
    I know with bank of America you still get your rewards. I would guess that you would with the other credit card companies but I haven't verified them yet.

09-28-2015 11:41 AM
    Yes Kelly it is risky. Thank you for reminding us of that. I hope nothing fraudulent happens but if it does my banks fraud department will handle it for me. I used a card that I don't keep a lot of money on.
    Well that is the questionable thing.. If something happens and they find out that Verizon isn't allowing it to be used and then want to know how it got on your phone, will they cover going around and doing it this way?

I don't know..
    09-28-2015 11:46 AM
    Doesn't accept my bb&t visa debit card I thought that it would bc it has visa logo

They are going by individual banks, and aren't going by just Visa and Mastercard.
    09-28-2015 11:48 AM
    Free accessory is live. Just ordered my free wireless charger

Mariah Richardson likes this.
    I use a small bank. It is saying my debit card is not supported. It is a MC. Looks like if the card is supported it should work. Oh well.
    MC is supported if issued by BoA or Citi.

They aren't supporting all Mastercard and Visa debit cards, only credit cards. The debit cards are done through the back.

Call you bank and tell them you want this feature. From what I understand, Samsung is not charging banks to be a part of this.
    09-28-2015 11:50 AM
    I was ale to update the app and install a Citi card easily.

However, I couldn't get it to work at the grocery store this morning, It's the only merchant I frequent with NFC terminals. NFC is enabled on the phone and also tried it next to the mag reader. It's likely user error.
    With Samsung Pay, it doesn't have to be a NFC terminal.
    09-28-2015 11:50 AM
    When it comes to bank fraud I don't think where I got my software from would be an issue. I had fraudulent activity on my major bank account before using my banks online website, so you never know what might happen. But I guess sooner or later Verizon will allow us to use Samsung Pay.
    09-28-2015 11:51 AM
501 ... 910111213 ...