Samsung pay officially released!!

Earl_E_Adopter

Aug 22, 2015
Visit site
Re: So, Citi card got activated today in Samsung Pay!!!

I have a debit card attached to Android Pay.

Posted from my Note 5 via the Android Central App

Furt

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Re: So, Citi card got activated today in Samsung Pay!!!

Anyone have experience with credit unions? My Desert Schools card works in Android Pay, but I'm unsure if it will work on Samsung Pay

Posted via the Android Central App

Gary02468

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: With Verizon? Want Samsung Pay?

Yes, I agree that Samsung Pay is far more useful.

So to answer your question, yes, as of now, Verizon is actively blocking their users from accessing a service that doesn't even involve the carrier.

Thanks, that would be good to know. Can you point me to a source for that information, please? I haven't been able to find that distinction discussed in any of the online articles I've seen about Samsung Pay's unavailability on Verizon.

digitalbreak

Trusted Member
Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
One thing though, it was the first time I tried using one of my Amex cards, but as soon as I paid with SPay, I received the notification, but when I opened it it brought me to the card details on SPay but I can see not just the recent transactions paid with SPay but all my previous card transactions. I really don't know yet if I like that, and honestly I prefer to have just the transactions I paid with SPay for all the other transactions I can always open the Amex app and see all from there. What I don't understand is that with my Bank of America Visa card, I just see the details of the transactions I did with S Pay and I kind of like that more.

That is how Apple Pay works and I love it as I don't need any third party apps like BillGuard to monitor my transactions.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site

Yes, I agree that Samsung Pay is far more useful.

Thanks, that would be good to know. Can you point me to a source for that information, please? I haven't been able to find that distinction discussed in any of the online articles I've seen about Samsung Pay's unavailability on Verizon.

I'm confused.. A source for which distinction?

Chitown28

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
Re: Samsung Pay Tips and Tricks

When will i be able to use samsung pay on my tmobile note 5 cause its nit working for me still?

r56mcs

Aug 30, 2015
Visit site
Card was declined

Total amount due was 108

Edit: well it failed again at safeway. I think us bank put a hold on my card because I used it so much. I went shopping with my daughter and paid at 4 different locations today before it started failing. Ugh.

Last edited:

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site

If you currently own and use a Samsung S6, S6 edge, or Note5 and your carrier is Verizon Wireless, and you want to be able to use Samsung Pay like every other owner of Samsung's newest phones, with other carriers, go to the Verizon Forum and let them know!

It will take you literally two minutes or less to post a message, asking that Verizon let their customers participate in Samsung Pay!

The more messages they get, the more likely they'll approve it.

If you really want to light a match under their a$$, call them!

Will they even listen to those on forums?
It must be a business decision for them...a dumb one imo

HOLLYWOODANT215

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site

I just wanna know will my td bank visa 💳 work tomorrow once Samsung pay is official?

HOLLYWOODANT215

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site

Will I get a update tomorrow because I got 112 mb update from sprint, but when I click on Samsung pay its still like a ad

illhelp

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Samsung Pay Officially Released!

I just downloaded Samsung Pay out of beta! Nationwide Apple Pay Shaming starts now 😎

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site

Will I get a update tomorrow because I got 112 mb update from sprint, but when I click on Samsung pay its still like a ad

Tomorrow morning when you open Samsung Pay it should offer an install button. With all the phones in the USA going live tomorrow morning I wouldn't be surprised to see some delays.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress