Samsung pay officially released!!

illhelp

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Re: Samsung Pay Officially Released!

It was glitching out so I uninstalled it and then it goes back to the "soon you'll have" splash page 😢

Posted via the Android Central App

illhelp

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site

Nvm I just reinstalled it and this is the build number I can't get past the welcome page tho

Attachments

• 106.jpg
    106.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 178

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Re: With Verizon? Want Samsung Pay?

The distinction between actively blocking the app vs not providing some extra carrier service that the app would need. You say Verizon is doing the former.

Well there is nothing for the carrier to do. First this is a worldwide thing, not just US. Also the reason all cards aren't accepted is that it goes through the bank, there is no middle man. They aren't taking cards with a Visa logo like Google Wallet did and Android Pay is not.

They go to the banks directly, which takes everyone out of the mix. That info comes from my discussions with Google and Samsung Pay. There is nothing for a carrier to enable, this is something that is not carrier dependent, just like Android Pay.

illhelp

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site

OK now it's all working it took time for the device to register

Jay G63

Aug 18, 2015
Visit site
Re: Samsung Pay Tips and Tricks

I got the install button just now but after installing i still can't open to activate it yet.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site

I got the install button just now but after installing i still can't open to activate it yet.

Give it just a little bit. My friend did the same thing and about 30 mins later she sent me a text and said she was able to get past the start screen and enter her card.

Your device has to register with Samsung.

Jay G63

Aug 18, 2015
Visit site

I'm in no rush. Does anyone know for certain if we can use masterrcard debit cards and if so do you have to enter your pin? I only swipe mine as credit now no clue what my pin even is

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site

I'm in no rush. Does anyone know for certain if we can use masterrcard debit cards and if so do you have to enter your pin? I only swipe mine as credit now no clue what my pin even is

It is done by bank, depends on your bank. More banks may be online tomorrow.

I've seen some say they didn't have to enter a PIN. It shouldn't take but just a few minutes. Open the app and leave it open, and then try and tap get started.

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Just downloaded the official app out of beta, to all those who didn't or couldnt get access, check your devices and the Samsung pay app for an install button, download and ENJOY BTW, I'm on T-Mobile.

Sent from Da Beast, AKA, The classy white, Galaxy Note 5

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site

I just started a fresh thread but Samsung Pay is live! Check your devices

Sent from Da Beast, AKA, The classy white, Galaxy Note 5

tazman69

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site

I didn't have the beta, can I download it now or it'll roll out tomorrow?

The panda has spoken

I just clicked on the Samsung Pay icon and it had me download it (25 MB ). I now have 2 cards activated and I'm ready to try it out. I have Apple Pay on my iPhone and it appears to be very similar in use.