Transactions not showing up

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
So Samsung Pay works great, but my transactions don't show up on the app, nor do I get any receipt of my transactions, even though the transactions go through...I'm using a Bank of America debit card

Anyone else having this issue?

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
So Samsung Pay works great, but my transactions don't show up on the app, nor do I get any receipt of my transactions, even though the transactions go through...I'm using a Bank of America debit card

It seems that they have some notice saying that, and it seems to depends on the policies set by the bank. I'm receiving transactions and Notifications from. My BofA Visa but maybe they don't allow the same for debit cards.

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
It seems that they have some notice saying that, and it seems to depends on the policies set by the bank. I'm receiving transactions and Notifications from. My BofA Visa but maybe they don't allow the same for debit cards.

Hmmm this may be true...which is strange though because I have used the same card on Google Wallet and I get my transaction data

Jpeezy33

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
Ehhh...its not big deal really....as long as it works lol

You won't get it when u use debit card period at least I noticed that. They will appear if you use the CC. I get notifications everything for the CC, never for the use of debit card even if it is ran as credit. This has been like this for me during the beta. But kool thing is when u open it up you can open the bank app at bottom and view the transactions.

Stake

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
I got a very delayed transaction notification (12+ hours) after I used my card last night. I'm not sure if this was something they just "switched" on or if this delay is normal. BoA was instant during the beta.

munnarg

Trusted Member
Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
I noticed the same thing the very first day I tried it. Credit cards work fine, but for some reason the BoA debit card does not show a transaction history.

Edit... Just used my BoA credit card and that sent a notification. I spoke to someone at Samsung Pay and they said it's a known thing with BoA. Apparently they chose not to send confirmations through the token system because they want people to use their mobile app. Ever notice there's a button for the BoA app in your Samsung Pay app?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez