[Root Needed]Samsung Replenish Boost Mobile SPH-M580BST

joshua.worth

Android Guru
Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
Hey been around the forums awhile, have had several devices most I've rooted and had several different roms on.
I need root on the Boost Replenish Android Version 2.3.6 Build Number GINGERBREAD.EK03

Reactions: 651always

firehak

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
I've achieved Root and will post a how to pretty soon.

Sent from my HTC Hero S

Congrats, but there wasn't really any use for it (for the patient, at least). I released 3 roms when I started: stock, pre-rooted, and PhoeniX. Now that I know a bit more, I planned on updating the stock roms and adding the boost ones as well, plus a PhoeniX for boost. I'm already getting ready to test PhoeniX 0.3, too.

joshua.worth

Android Guru
Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
Congrats, but there wasn't really any use for it (for the patient, at least). I released 3 roms when I started: stock, pre-rooted, and PhoeniX. Now that I know a bit more, I planned on updating the stock roms and adding the boost ones as well, plus a PhoeniX for boost. I'm already getting ready to test PhoeniX 0.3, too.

Nice glad to see somebody is working on this I would like to see a few tweaks and improvements but this second go round today seems like the battery is doing pretty well its been in hotspot mode for over 3 hours and still has quite a bit of battery (57% to be exact). So I'm happy about that.

Sent from my Boost Replenish

davidsandlin

Feb 9, 2012
Visit site
I was checking to see the status of your how-to. I don't want to be pushy, but I've been going out of my mind trying to root this. I tried ACS one click, but it didn't work for me. Do you have an ETA? I'd be happy to give thanks for it.

Raul.De.Sagittario

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
Hello I was wondering is there a way to root it with an app since I don't have a computer to put roms in it also I have the replenish but its for sprint operating the same progam

anon(335536)

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Hello I was wondering is there a way to root it with an app since I don't have a computer to put roms in it also I have the replenish but its for sprint operating the same progam

So you are stock right now, correct? There is no one click that will root you at the moment. You would be best to install phoenix ROM 0.3 once it is available.

bodifor1

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
So you are stock right now, correct? There is no one click that will root you at the moment. You would be best to install phoenix ROM 0.3 once it is available.

Any word on 0.3 yet. I have a phone that is dead in the water till I can get my hands on that rom for boost.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87