Return to Froyo Stock

irkorn18

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm having a lot of issues with my Replenish and I've been trying to download LeafROM and PhoenixROM but every link I've come across is broken. Does anybody have these files so that I can replace my current 2.3.6. I don't really care if it's stock or not. Thank you.

irkorn18

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know why my power and volume buttons don't work, but if I press volume +- at same time, it gives me the power options of airplane mode, power off etc.. I've taken phone apart and there's nothing wrong that I can see, I cleaned connectors with alchohol.

RazzMaTazz

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know why my power and volume buttons don't work, but if I press volume +- at same time, it gives me the power options of airplane mode, power off etc.. I've taken phone apart and there's nothing wrong that I can see, I cleaned connectors with alchohol.

Sounds like something got messed up with your key settings file in Android. If you're rooted that file is editable so you can make keys do different things, but I haven't tried it on the Replenish. You might have to do a factory reset or re-install your ROM or install PhoenixROM or something.

Following is a post about editing the key functionality for an Optimus S, but you may find it helpful even though the file location may be different and it may not work for the Replenish.
http://forums.androidcentral.com/lg...hacks/89699-mod-remap-your-hardware-keys.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs