Login Issues Thread

Dieter Bohn

Oct 20, 2008
Visit site
In order to fix the login issues that resulted from our forum upgrades, I have had to "de-link" the cookies from the front page. This will mean that although logging into the front page should also log you into the forums, the reverse may not be true. Ditto for logging out.

However you shouldn't be randomly kicked out or have difficulties logging in - your password in both cases is the same. Use this thread to report any issues you are seeing.

It's not ideal and we're working towards bringing back the old functionality.

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
we're killing android central...

sigh...these login problems & server time-outs. it's kind of funny (in a sad way) that we Incredible owners are slowly killing android central. they're starting to buckle, just like Crackberry, under the weight of all us heavy users. :D

we're sorry, AC! it just seems to happen everywhere we go...

currently, i'm logged in on the PC. but, i can't get to the forum on my Incredible (very slow loading time). not sure what's up.

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
this all started when you guys added that "Thanks: x, Thanked 50 billions times in 3 trillion posts" feature. who cares? maybe kill that junk before this turns into a sorority popularity contest. lol. ;)

I'm connected here via the PC. But, I can't get the forum to finish loading on my Incredible -- the site just won't load.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Hmmm... All the issues should be resolved now. You will need to go to the main page, from each and every browser you use, and log off. Then you should be able to login and connect to the forums.

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
Yay...I got in on my phone, at last.

To test...will see if I van still post on my PC - was a problem before.

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
I log out main page and forums then log in home page then I log in to forums fun times... do wish the forum button was the second button like the mobile sight.

r-nice

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
I haven't had any problems with the site. My only complaint is I don't like the look of the mobile site, it's too small.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Okay guys, we have the same conversation going on in multiple threads, so I'm merging them together.

Another suggestion is to try clearing your cookies and start fresh.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch