Android central Why threads are replies to answer not shown ny where

Jan 9, 2020
Visit site
When i add some hyperlink for query then Why android central threads screen flashes that question will be posted through permission of moderator and the type threads disappears and no question is posted or displayed in mythreads options or inbox or sent box where can i find the autosaved text to edit it and remove without hyperlink

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I moved this to the Site Feedback forum. It sounds like your post is being automatically flagged for moderation by the forum software. I'm not quite sure what the exact criteria are for this behavior, but adding links can sometimes cause a post to be flagged, especially for new members. Try posting without the link, and then edit the post later to add the link.

Jan 9, 2020
Visit site
@B.Diddy yah i am new may be thanx buddy plz there are two more post which automatically went for approval kindly approve it to as i hardly typed and writed it for hours

i dont know where to find the post and how to edit it i coudnt find in my inbox or my thread or meny and kindly or how to edit tell me on for approval how to contact some moderator for approvals ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699