favorate root only programs

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
I was just curious what are some of your favor ate root programs?? One of my favorites is from tool box check it out custom boot loader flash diferant fonts over clock the CPU from manger tools file explorer nandroid backups all kinds of goodies :) now what are some of your cannot live without root apps?

vernotzy21

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Keep wifi alive, prop modder,
Or the mother of rooted apps
Framework Res.apk

Linux installer,rom manager(not for optimus s),rom toolbox.LCD resolution, flash image GUI,terminal,apkshare,[redacted],jbed
:D

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums

Last edited by a moderator:

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
May be you can help me out I'm running an aokp from called ice cold sand witch nut the updated YouTube and Google music don't work ;(

Sent from my Desire HD using Android Central Forums

moda.root

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I am looking for a root app to root my phone so if u can guide me I will give a many many many thanks to all so I hope to give my phone a complete Makeover.of the android os at once with a new mod that will completely Makeover my LG optimus s with android at once. My phone is completely modded with night mode for the gb keyboard. And I am running the cm 9.0 rom with jakebites mod v14.zip and also some other mods one bieng aokp and cm9 combined together and modded and a complete Makeover of the LG optimus s and I love my ls670.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch