Xperia SP keeps resetting to home screen

jessholland91

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi my SP keeps resetting to the home screen when im in the middle of using apps and generally my apps keep crashing. I've only had it a month. Things like Skype, ill go to another app and when i go back to skype it says its stopped working. Snapchat also stops working randomly and sends me to the home screen. Also stumble upon / pintrest/ some games when im using them it'll just randomly crash and take me back to the home screen and all the app icons disappear for a second. Not sure why?? Frustrating though! Im new to android so a bit clueless, thanks :)

Last edited:

MimsyFromMars

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
I have the same problem. It just keep resetting to home screen no matter what I'm doing. - Instagram, Twitter, games, hell! Even while I'm looking at pictures in my album! I'm not even close to the home button, so that's not really the problem. I keep checking for system updates, but there are none. The phone is less than 2 months old and already I can't use it for anything else besides making phone calls or listening to music. It's quite frustrating and I'm this close to just selling the damn thing.