Downgrade jellyb to ics =(

Francisco Gallardo

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone, several months ago i upladed my Xperia U from ICS (which was working fine) to JellyBean. From that day the phone has gotten slower everyday to the point that its almost frustating. (a whole minute to load my contacts, apps crashing out of nothing, and a slow speed on everything overall) I've searched for an easy way to downgrade the OS but it seems that you need to know some linux to do so.

Is therea way to do this easily? a site where i could like follow a few steps to do this? what are the risks?

Please help, this is really getting annoying and frustrating as any normal phone works correctly and i feel like im running W8 on a computer that should go XP.

thank you very much in advance. =)

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Honestly, the only way I know of to downgrade OS versions is by rooting and flashing an ICS ROM.

Maybe someone else can chime in if they've been able to do it differently.

rgarcia900

May 31, 2012
Visit site
Did you try a master reset after the upgrade? It is always better to start with a refreshed version of the new os, specifically when going from one flavor to another.
I always do a master reset when going through a moderate to major upgrade.
Try that and then re add your apps. Maybe you have one or more that got corrupted during the upgrade.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using AC Forums mobile app

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana