Sony Xperia Z3 led while charging

davidblake

Banned
Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
Re: led while charging

While charging my phone the led is orange until about 90%. From 90% on the led is green. Normal?

Well, if I talk about my case then its read uptil 50% and then after 50% it turns orange and lastly after 90% it turns to green. So, I can say that would be okay and tell me who cares about the LED glowing until or unless a device is charging good ! I would rather say don't worry too much about what color LED is glowing !

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site

Every other phone I've had would glow orange until fully charged then glow green till pulled off the charger. It doesn't bother me I was curious if jus normal for Sony phones. This is my first one.

JBeef

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site

Doesn anyone have an idea on how to disable the LED while charing.
This is really annoying me at night.

I'm fortunate in that my bedside table is at a height it doesn't bother me. But otherwise I'd have to charge it face down at night.

paulpanzerZ3

Nov 15, 2014
Visit site

Use a piece of electrical tape.
Hm ok, valid and maybe the way I will have to go in the end. :) But I would really like to avoid this. Especially as I like the notification light as feature in general. Just hating it at night time.

I'm fortunate in that my bedside table is at a height it doesn't bother me. But otherwise I'd have to charge it face down at night.
Well I would really like to continue using a dock. And even without dock, facing down the mobile is not a perfect solution for me, as my white night table is reflecting the light ... ;(

Although this weren't the replies I was hoping for, thanks a lot for your feedback Ulver982 and JBeffX.

paulpanzerZ3

Nov 15, 2014
Visit site

Just fyi:
I finally found an app called "disable charging led" solving my issue (play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.deck36.fyled&hl=de )
Bad thing about: It was not for free :(
Good thing about: This app works out of the box and without the need of root.

Thanks for your feedback again!