Bricked Z3v tied to Lollipop?

Jim Smith11

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
Last week my Z3v died. Was deleting photos, took a break and when I came back, no buttons worked, phone was very hot and white LED was on. Left it and then it bricked. Sony and VZW offered ideas but nothing turned it on. Bought a used one because I love it. Old one got Lollipop 6 weeks ago, worked ok on 15 month old phone. Now VZW has offered Lollipop for the new phone. Do I dare accept or keep 4.4.4? Also, does Lollipop really degrade the music app sound? Ideas?

Deanig_12

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
Last week my Z3v died. Was deleting photos, took a break and when I came back, no buttons worked, phone was very hot and white LED was on. Left it and then it bricked. Sony and VZW offered ideas but nothing turned it on. Bought a used one because I love it. Old one got Lollipop 6 weeks ago, worked ok on 15 month old phone. Now VZW has offered Lollipop for the new phone. Do I dare accept or keep 4.4.4? Also, does Lollipop really degrade the music app sound? Ideas?

i would defiantly upgrade but do it via Pc Companion =]

xeene

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
Upgrade to lollipop and then do factory data reset to wipe out left overs of old system files.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non