How can I put Do Not Disturb (Interruptions) on the toggle menu on my Sony Xperia Z5?

A

AC Question

"Do Not Disturb" (Interruptions) on Sony Xperia Z5

Is there a way to toggle "Do Not Disturb" on/off from the quick menu (or at all)? I made a DDD schedule, but there seems to be no way to toggle it on/off in either the quick menu (no button at all) or from inside the setup menu. I have to delete the schedule entirely just to stop it from going.

DDD is very important to me as I still want to get calls from certain people at certain times and everyone at other times, which very from day to day. If there is an app which uses Android's built in service and NOT it's own, that would be fine too.

z1nsane

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
Re: "Do Not Disturb" (Interruptions) on Sony Xperia Z5

Press the physical volume key once and tap the notification icon once or twice. It cycles between notifications on, vibrate mode, and DND mode.

Posted via the Android Central App

z1nsane

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
Re: "Do Not Disturb" (Interruptions) on Sony Xperia Z5

Is there a way to toggle "Do Not Disturb" on/off from the quick menu (or at all)? I made a DDD schedule, but there seems to be no way to toggle it on/off in either the quick menu (no button at all) or from inside the setup menu. I have to delete the schedule entirely just to stop it from going.

DDD is very important to me as I still want to get calls from certain people at certain times and everyone at other times, which very from day to day. If there is an app which uses Android's built in service and NOT it's own, that would be fine too.

Did my answer help?

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo