Post your screenshots!

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Nice setup. Have you played with folders? Helps keep swiping down further :).

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

jeffreytz

Mayor of Awesometown
Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I also have a red ZL, so I've gone with a red "theme" across the board.

Lock Screen
2013-06-26%2011.20.21%20%28Small%29.jpg

Home Screen with GyroSpace 3D Live Wallpaper
2013-06-26%2011.23.09%20%28Small%29.png

SwiftKey using Red theme
2013-06-26%2011.50.04%20%28Small%29.png

Cale M

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
So much LTE... I recieved my red C6506 a week or two ago. I just noticed I'm not getting LTE service due to rarely being out of Wi-Fi range. Has everyone here with AT&T and a ZL worked it out to use a non-ZL IMEI? Is that still the way to solve this issue? Are the LG IMEIs the ones to use, or would my old BBRY Z10 number work out as well?

Also, is THIS really the screen that's drawn so much criticism? It looks great to me. If it's weak by modern standards, then I need to get out more.

Sorry. No screenshots just yet. I still have a fairly ho-hum setup going. Nothing to flash the internet with.

paul-c

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
So much LTE... I recieved my red C6506 a week or two ago. I just noticed I'm not getting LTE service due to rarely being out of Wi-Fi range. Has everyone here with AT&T and a ZL worked it out to use a non-ZL IMEI? Is that still the way to solve this issue? Are the LG IMEIs the ones to use, or would my old BBRY Z10 number work out as well?

Also, is THIS really the screen that's drawn so much criticism? It looks great to me. If it's weak by modern standards, then I need to get out more.

Sorry. No screenshots just yet. I still have a fairly ho-hum setup going. Nothing to flash the internet with.

I have my Xperia ion IMEI in the AT&T system. That's still the way to solve that issue.

Sent from my Sony Xperia ZL

Cale M

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
I have my Xperia ion IMEI in the AT&T system. That's still the way to solve that issue.

That does seem to be the case. The store clerk denied the ability to do that, but called into support. The agent who answered had to pull in two other supervisors at the call center before they allowed an LG IMEI to be substituted. Works fine now, thanks.

Sinabu

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
I hope I don't run into this issue.

Right now I have a Lumia 920 which has LTE. When i get my ZL this week can I just swap the sim cards over to it or will I need to call/take it in?

Cale M

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site

Right now I have a Lumia 920 which has LTE. When i get my ZL this week can I just swap the sim cards over to it or will I need to call/take it in?

I don't know, but I'd like to see a follow-up to this. I took my phone in to have it activated. The salesperson didn't just swap sims, but also entered the ZL's IMEI, which pushed me off of my LTE account. If your method of registration leaves the Lumia IMEI in place, you might be in luck.

Sinabu

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Hmm I guess I will just try to swap the sims myself and see what happens. We have an AT&T store right next to my work so if something goes wrong I can run it over on a lunch break or something.

paul-c

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site

You'll be fine because the Lumia 920 is a registered LTE phone that's in their system. Just swap and you're good to go.