Who would like one?

Google_Superuser

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
Yeah My UPS guy never comes earlier than 6pm. Had the day off today so I told them to hold for pickup at the customer center. Picked it up a 9am when they opened haha.

ratchetjaw#AC

Oct 27, 2009
Visit site
Yeah My UPS guy never comes earlier than 6pm. Had the day off today so I told them to hold for pickup at the customer center. Picked it up a 9am when they opened haha.

Mine usually comes by 3 and site says that. But at least it still says on vehicle for delivery. Was off too. The rest of the family will be home soon was wanting time alone with it lol. Enjoy it. How are you liking it so far

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Google_Superuser

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
Mine usually comes by 3 and site says that. But at least it still says on vehicle for delivery. Was off too. The rest of the family will be home soon was wanting time alone with it lol. Enjoy it. How are you liking it so far

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

I like it I had an S4 GPE but I really like the larger screen and the colors are more natural. It's also significantly faster with everything. I was not expecting such a noticeable difference. The size fits me nicely I have big hands and a large head lol. The S4 always felt small to hold when making a phone call.

I am stressing over scratching that big screen though. I've heard it's a little soft, but my glass screen protector wont be here for quite a while. Still I mean Sony claims you can write on it with a pencil so I can't imagine they would make that claim if it scratched all that easily. Hopefully my empty pocket won't be an issue lol but I am debating just using my S4 until the screen protector gets here.

One major bummer Aviate is not compatible and one large bummer Photoshop Touch for Phone isn't compatible. It would have been great on a screen this size.

ratchetjaw#AC

Oct 27, 2009
Visit site
I like it I had an S4 GPE but I really like the larger screen and the colors are more natural. It's also significantly faster with everything. I was not expecting such a noticeable difference. The size fits me nicely I have big hands and a large head lol. The S4 always felt small to hold when making a phone call.

I am stressing over scratching that big screen though. I've heard it's a little soft, but my glass screen protector wont be here for quite a while. Still I mean Sony claims you can write on it with a pencil so I can't imagine they would make that claim if it scratched all that easily. Hopefully my empty pocket won't be an issue lol.

Oh okay gotcha. I have fairly large hands. Going to give it some days to get used to it. Just in case I ordered a xperia z1 and will try both to see which one stays and which one goes

Sent from my C6806_GPe using Tapatalk

Google_Superuser

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
It fits pretty well in a pocket too I was surprised. I wear pretty average pants not tight or baggy but it doesn't really cause a problem or make it difficult to move ha!

ratchetjaw#AC

Oct 27, 2009
Visit site
Just checked in my jeans pocket and no issues really. One hand texting while walking is out I think. Even swyping

Google_Superuser

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
Just checked in my jeans pocket and no issues really. One hand texting while walking is out I think. Even swyping

Yeah I tried texting with one hand I can reach all the keys (using swiftkey) but I feel like I'd drop the phone. It's more of a two handed device.

ratchetjaw#AC

Oct 27, 2009
Visit site
Same experience. Almost tipped out of my hand. Letting it charge at home while I go out to eat. Then gonna play with it some more tonight. Funny this Note 3 is feeling small already lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Google_Superuser

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
I am really loving this phone. Especially now that I was able to side-load Aviate on it. It also seems more stable than my S4GE was with fewer bugs and hiccups.

It does get some weird looks now an then and people asking if it's a tablet etc.