Samsung Epic stuck at Samsung screen

sweetatertoo

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
My epic is stuck on the samusung screen. I have not done anything to it. I have searched forums and I have no idea what most of them are talking about. I have done a hard reset and it is still stuck. Can anyone help walk me through something else?

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Have you tried pulling the battery and restarting the phone?

Aside from that any recent changes you have done? Rooted? Stock? etc...

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Okay since it continues to hang at the Samsung screen and you have never rooted or anything...

1. Try removing your sdcard and booting up and see if that works.. Sometimes a corrupt or malfunctioning sdcard can cause issues.

2. If the above hasn't worked, battery pull, etc... Then try booting into stock recovery and doing a factory reset. With the device off, press and hold Power + Volume Down + Camera and that should boot you into your stock recovery. Select factory reset/data wipe (something to that effect... I can't remember the exact wording).

[WARN]This will reset/wipe your device so be warned everything except what is on your sdcard will be erased/reset.[/WARN]

That is about all I can think of attempting at this point since your stock. Aside from that you could use Odin and attempt a factory restore if all else fails.

Please report back with results/thoughts.

sandeep atluri

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
hi i have rooted my phone and then accidentally clicked the "Phone" tab in Odin.
tried to restart it, but it gets stuck at the samsung logo only.

tried all the approaches mentioned above, but still the same issue.
I guess i have accidentally bricked my phone.

can anyone help me out here, please.

spagman

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
hi i have rooted my phone and then accidentally clicked the "Phone" tab in Odin.
tried to restart it, but it gets stuck at the samsung logo only.

tried all the approaches mentioned above, but still the same issue.
I guess i have accidentally bricked my phone.

can anyone help me out here, please.

Just put the phone in download mode again and re flash the correct way with Odin

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

sarah998

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Hello, I rooted and updated my samsung y duos GT-S6102 to jelly bean 4.0.3, after that I was trying to put the S6102JPMA3_S6102OJPMA3_XSG tar file through odin so I can get an arabic font but my phone suddenly got stuck on the samsung screen. I dont know what to do, please help me. I already removed the battery and SD card but nothing is helping. How can I get it back on?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87