Need a New Android

CarneDeluxe

May 3, 2010
Visit site
I was one of the first to adapt the Android platform. I bought the MyTouch 3G when they first came out. My phone is now out dated, small, and slow. T-mobile isn't rewarding the first adapters with Froyo yet. i am really frustrated because all of the cool new apps are for 2.0 & up. I want a new Android that's fast, has a big screen and has or will have Froyo. I'm even thinking about switching carriers. Everyone I know is now getting the new Androids ,but I would appreciate the new tech more because I was there when Android first came out. It would also piss off my girlfriend because she is a iphone lover. I would love the Epic and where I live Sprint offers 4G, Please!!!!!!

caliskimmer

Retired Moderator
Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
I was one of the first to adapt the Android platform. I bought the MyTouch 3G when they first came out. My phone is now out dated, small, and slow. T-mobile isn't rewarding the first adapters with Froyo yet. i am really frustrated because all of the cool new apps are for 2.0 & up. I want a new Android that's fast, has a big screen and has or will have Froyo. I'm even thinking about switching carriers. Everyone I know is now getting the new Androids ,but I would appreciate the new tech more because I was there when Android first came out. It would also piss off my girlfriend because she is a iphone lover. I would love the Epic and where I live Sprint offers 4G, Please!!!!!!

Same here! I got 4g recently too! Believe it or not, I'm actually quite new to Android as I've been pretty big on the Instinct and the iPhone until now.