Wirefly $199.99 is up!

maxiang

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
Apparently, Wirefly is not too reliable according to some of it's customers. I don't know about this though. Does anyone have experience with Wirefly?
I renewed my contract through them once with no issues. I also bought a phone from them full retail (they have good prices sometimes) after I broke one. Anytime I've called them to ask questions has been a nightmare though.
Keep in mind that Wirefly is actually the main storefront for Simplexity, which is the company that is behind most of the online retailers including the AC wireless store ;)
I would suggest that folks do their own research, but the last time I checked, buying from Simplexity is like buying from any authorized retailer. They have their own terms and conditions (like extra ETF's :(), but warranties and service issues are handled through the carrier.
Caveat emptor...

Rockblast

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Apparently, Wirefly is not too reliable according to some of it's customers. I don't know about this though. Does anyone have experience with Wirefly?

I just ordered the Epic from them, so I hope so.

I went to a similar site, "LetsTalk" when I purchased my Palm Pre and had absolutely no issues there at all. I'll let you know if I do with WF, but i'm expecting them to ship my Epic some time today since I pre-ordered on the first day.

maxiang

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
I just ordered the Epic from them, so I hope so.

I went to a similar site, "LetsTalk" when I purchased my Palm Pre and had absolutely no issues there at all. I'll let you know if I do with WF, but i'm expecting them to ship my Epic some time today since I pre-ordered on the first day.
I've had zero issues with LetsTalk.com either, and I always love it when I call and get to talk to people in my own country! That actually seem to take pride in doing a decent job! Or at least don't act like I kicked their dog...

rldev

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
They are super expensive for out of contract price on epic. I bought my evo through wirefly with Bing Cashback and it was a great deal.

c64guy

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
I pre-ordered through Wirefly a couple of weeks ago, but no shipping notification. If anyone gets a notice that their handset has shipped, can you let us know? They were very vague about whether I'd be in the first wave of shipments.

mswashu

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Ordered my daughter's Intercept from WF late on a Monday evening and received it that Thursday afternoon with free shipping. No problems so far.

TizOnly1

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I ordered a phone through Wirefly a month ago, and the whole process took a week, even with "Next Day" shipping.

I wouldn't do business with them again, personally.

Darth Duane

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I have purchased from wirefly 3 times in the past and had no issues whatsoever. Just make sure and read the fine print. You can't port your number or cancel your line for 6 months after purchasing a phone through them.

tricex2

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Dear ,

Great News! Your new Sprint Samsung Epic 4G has completed processing and is ready to ship. As soon as it passes our Quality Assurance team, we will update our Customer Support website and send you another email so you can track your package directly on the shipper's site.

If you have any questions or to view and print the details of your order, please visit our Customer Support website by following the link below.

http://www.whereismyorder.com

Thank you for choosing Wirefly.com. Your order will soon be on its way to you.

Sincerely,

The Customer Service Team at Wirefly.com

I received this email at 11:48 as of yet I have not received the tracking number. If I do not receive it by 5:00 I just may hit cancel and head on out to my local Sprint or BB.

Fumetsu

May 23, 2010
Visit site
I have ordered my last 4 phones through LetsTalk.com and have had nothing but positive experiences with them. If you're wary of wirefly and looking for a good deal I'd definitely recommend them. That's where I'm going for my Epic. :)

lancelot916

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I ordered last night around 11:57PM and it shipped today. I have FedEx tracking number. Even though I selected free shipping ground, they did FedEX 2 day. According to FedEX it's arriving Thursday! Crazy! this is the best deal around for current Sprint customers. $239 shipped w/no tax. Love it. First time using wirefly.

potheadhero

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
I did business with Wirefly in the past and they have been great. No complaints. Even did a return for me with no hassles whatsoever.

Luckie

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I ordered last night around 11:57PM and it shipped today. I have FedEx tracking number. Even though I selected free shipping ground, they did FedEX 2 day. According to FedEX it's arriving Thursday! Crazy! this is the best deal around for current Sprint customers. $239 shipped w/no tax. Love it. First time using wirefly.

They must have used my FedEX 2 day on you.

I paid the extra for FedEX 2 day and those m(*@#(* f*@&#*&@'s shipped my phone ground and now I have to waiting until wednesday to get my phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty